AOC: 'You Cannot Literally Wrap Your Head Around Something, You Would Get Hurt'

This IS satire, right? No one, not even a liberal, is that stupid.

Oh...she is....from the article:

At a congressional hearing last week, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez began a long, brave rant against confusing idioms.

"This idea that you can wrap your head around something -- it's just not true. You can't wrap your head around something. You would get hurt."

Bewildered congresspeople looked at each other in awkward silence as Ocasio-Cortez continued.

"Believe me, I've tried," she added. "The best you can do is just bash your head into something. It's a physical impossibility."

And Bernie loves her.

Oh...she is....from the article:

At a congressional hearing last week, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez began a long, brave rant against confusing idioms.

"This idea that you can wrap your head around something -- it's just not true. You can't wrap your head around something. You would get hurt."

Bewildered congresspeople looked at each other in awkward silence as Ocasio-Cortez continued.

"Believe me, I've tried," she added. "The best you can do is just bash your head into something. It's a physical impossibility."

And Bernie loves her.
Yes, I read the article. Not everything on the internet is true. I hope you do understand that?

"It's a physical impossibility."

And all the Leftards will again jump in to defend her and tell us that’s true.

AOC: 'You Cannot Literally Wrap Your Head Around Something, You Would Get Hurt'
Screen-Shot-2020-02-10-at-1.47.12-PM.png

Forum List

Back