AOC? What the............

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
aoc-barista-jpeg.3295

Anyone else notice we're seeing a lot less of AOC in the media? She's done.

Disagree.

She's not done.

She's just getting warmed-up.

You're merely observing a brief lull between hair-brained ideas.

There are a lot of clueless children out there who are hell-bent on following her over the cliff.

Lemmings+at+the+cliff.jpg

yet you Trumpians make more threads about her than ever.
Yep. We do it just to bug you. It works.

it entertains me greatly. It is fun to watch people obsesses over someone with zero impact on their life
I am entertained at your obsession with trying to minimize AOCs stupidity.

...It is fun to watch people obsesses over someone with zero impact on their life
And persistently calling out her idiocy is a great way to ensure that she CONTINUES to have zero impact on our lives. :21:

the left tried that with Trump during the election....how did that work out. He has proven the old adage all press is good press.

it entertains me greatly. It is fun to watch people obsesses over someone with zero impact on their life

i have never questioned her stupidity, but you are too stupid to know that. A trait you and her share...stupidity

Be gentle with Gator. He's a very very sensitive Marine. He'll accuse you of stalking if you agitate him. LOL.

Be gentle with Gator. He's a very very sensitive Marine. He'll accuse you of stalking if you agitate him. LOL.

:itsok:

:itsok:
Exactly. You've obviously learned not to mess with me. Keep up the good work.

whee. another "look at the stupid" thread.

and we wonder why so many people stand up and say stupid shit. likely just for the massive amounts of attention they're not able to get any other way.

STOP
MAKING
STUPID
PEOPLE
FAMOUS

...It is fun to watch people obsesses over someone with zero impact on their life
And persistently calling out her idiocy is a great way to ensure that she CONTINUES to have zero impact on our lives. :21:
there comes a time there horse is merely a pile of ashes and with each "flog" you send up less and less dead horse dust.
I completely agree...

In principle...

The disagreement comes into play in the context of deciding when we reach such a point...

And, of course, AOC is the gift that keeps on giving...

Nowhere near as prolific as The Creature in the White House, but sometimes Idiocy trumps Quantity.

Forum List

Back