AOC Wants To End Air Travel And Cattle Farts

The US is #2 C02 polluter in the world. China is #1 and they are already doing stuff to curb fossil fuel use. Are we supposed to stand around with our thumbs up our ass and do nothing? No emerging technologies are perfect. We have to try. It would be awesome, wouldn't it, to be able to get half our power from renewable resources? Deniers are standing in the way of something that would be great for our grandkids and their grandkids.
What kind of "stuff" is China doing???

Declaring that couples cannot have female babies?
Do females fart more than males?

Wait... Are we talking about cows or?

-Geaux

Because scientific study by sorts that have more brains that this entire forum had deterimined they're subject to flatulence ,like the rest of the animal kingdom....~S~

The US is #2 C02 polluter in the world. China is #1 and they are already doing stuff to curb fossil fuel use. Are we supposed to stand around with our thumbs up our ass and do nothing? No emerging technologies are perfect. We have to try. It would be awesome, wouldn't it, to be able to get half our power from renewable resources? Deniers are standing in the way of something that would be great for our grandkids and their grandkids.
What kind of "stuff" is China doing???

Declaring that couples cannot have female babies?
Do females fart more than males?

Wait... Are we talking about cows or?

-Geaux

Because scientific study by sorts that have more brains that this entire forum had deterimined they're subject to flatulence ,like the rest of the animal kingdom....~S~
I think you'll need to ban the oceans....because they put out more methane than all of the cattle in the world combined. Amazon floodplain trees emit as much methane as all Earth's oceans combined
And the Amazon Floodplane puts out even more than that.
But all of that supposedly is only half of what is put out by landfills.
So....don't blame the cows. The left wants to get rid of beef.....but cows aren't the only farters on the planet.
We'd have to kill every living creature on the planet to cut back on methane going into the atmosphere.
I think we should start with Democrats.

Last edited:
We only need to develop electric airliners (or Musk's hyperloop) and laboratory-grown meat.

You guys have fun pretending AOC is doing badly. You look like fools, but I guess you all feel better that way.

Here is a list of the legislation Ms Ocasio-Cortez has either sponsored or co-sponsored.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

And we'll get a good opportunity to judge Ms Ocasio-Cortez's intelligence when she takes her turn to question witnesses in Trump's impeachment from her seat on the Oversight and Reform Committee. Gosh, won't that be fun.

Here is a list of the legislation Ms Ocasio-Cortez has either sponsored or co-sponsored.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

And we'll get a good opportunity to judge Ms Ocasio-Cortez's intelligence when she takes her turn to question witnesses in Trump's impeachment from her seat on the Oversight and Reform Committee. Gosh, won't that be fun.

Based on her poor performance questioning the CEO of Wells Fargo, it would be fun to watch her try
to question anyone else, about anything.

Pfft... we are NOT number 2 polluter in the world. Get your facts straight.
data=FWMDmCRsE0gtLUN54sLAwlETD67afYJv6awVz5f4t8f3yWeJqMEQMPG4Ag4w9la5UnkgXqZXAdtNqfahR92r2u-6eGKblomM03r1dQoXR8mH4PGuife2UUYDZNb1xwyCHanRboOzqJZpnmJoMw5VQN6unINfim4ExK7v4z_rlmmHqC-NlDCCtzByQygfjaaTDmeGjxuuBTHdt7E0z6nhHA

I Googled "What country is the biggest polluter? I got this:

China

2015 list
Country Fossil fuel CO2 emissions (kt) in 2015 Emissions per capita (t) in 2015
World 36,061

China 10,641
United States 5,172,
European Union 3,469

what country is the biggest polluter - Google Search

CO2 emission is not a pollutant.

You need to catch up on this because the main emission growth pattern are NOT in America or EU, but in other areas of the world, including China and India:

U.S., EU energy & emissions now insignificant to global energy & emissions growth

March 16,2019

Guest essay by Larry Hamlin

Excerpt:

"Climate alarmist propaganda activists and their supporting media here in the U.S. and EU have perpetrated a badly flawed fiction that somehow the U.S. and EU have the ability to control how the rest of the world deals with future energy use and emissions growth.

The hard and unequivocal reality is that neither the U.S. nor the EU will play a defining role in determining how much future global energy use or emissions growth will increase.

The energy use and emissions growth of both the U.S. and EU have become insignificant relative to future global growth.

This reality is illustrated by the emissions graph below which clearly displays that declining emissions by both the U.S. and EU coupled with continuing huge growths in emissions by the developing nations renders both the U.S. and EU inconsequential regarding future global emissions growth."
=================================================================================

I wish YOU and others stop bashing America over it. America have nearly stopped CO2 emission growth a few years ago, now the trend is nearly flat.

The US's 40 million ton reduction represents less than a 0.77% drop in total emissions. Can we say I M P R E S S I V E?

Conversely, China's 118 million ton increase represents a 1.17% gain.

No one is making any huge changes. Obviously, China is going in the wrong direction but we have certainly not gotten where we need to go.

800px-Co2-2013-top40.svg.png

Carbon dioxide emissions for the top 40 countries by total emissions in 2013, given as totals and per capita. Data from EU Edgar database[1]

AEI-Chart-with-2017-CO2-Emissions.png

Forum List

Back