AOC: The NPC Meme incarnate

Does AOC put the N, the P or the C in the NPC meme.

• She puts the N in NPC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She puts the P in NPC

• She puts the NP in NPC

• She puts the NC in NPC

• She puts the CP in NPC

• None.

• Total voters
I don't think I've ever seen such a cartoonish character in my life.

Vote in my poll:

And she graduated 4th (FOURTH) in her class from one of THE most expensive Universities in the Country.

The whole college industry is mostly a scam these days. Millions of young adults "graduating" with worthless degress and no prior work history to become unemployed and drowning in roughly half a million dollar debt.

Somehow I managed to become a guest lecturer on prime numbers, elementary number theory, the Andrica Conjecture and the Riemann Hypothesis, with a High School Degree and two years of college. I published some notable developments on the primes and that's all I needed for my career, not this 8-14 years of education bullshit.

Mind you I was convicted of an A-felony drug sale of cocaine in New York, and still have my career (post release of a 3 year sentence) in mathematics.

Degrees honestly don't mean shit anymore, unless it's for surgery or some other highly challenging medical practice (even most medical practices aren't that challenging, and can be learned through apprenticeship by the average person).

You got retards with PhDs that believe in "magical fairys that impart negative momentum" aka "gravitons."

If you only saw the absurdity to which theoretical physics has been taken in the 21st century through the eyes of a pure mathematician, you would realize that those degrees in physics are as credible as all the other bullshit degrees the pseudo-intellectual liberals boast of. Check out Bill Gaede on youtube, I contribute to his channel and website where I can.

I don't think I've ever seen such a cartoonish character in my life.

Vote in my poll:

And she graduated 4th (FOURTH) in her class from one of THE most expensive Universities in the Country.
Link ?

No link is needed for him.

If it's true, I'm not surprised. Degrees are earned through demonstrating unyielding obedience to the communist cause and current groupthink cults, such as those that believe in "the sea of gravitons," which can be summarily defined as magical fairys that impart negative momentum upon impact with "non-virtual particles."

LOL

And here are the three who beat her for the top spots ...

violent-1228.jpg

Forum List

Back