AOC Suddenly Shifts To Speaking Like Jar Jar Binks While Addressing Crowd Of Gungans

Your refusal to hear what is obviously there is your own (deliberate) failing.

Oh I would hear it. My career was in broadcasting; I had to scrutinize every aspect of my own accent to shift it, plus I had to learn my cousins, aunts and uncles' accents from earliest childhood. I'm thoroughly aware of where accents land.

Again, just because some wanker on YouTube who doesn't know any better puts a title on their video in search of clicks, doesn't make the video title somehow legitimate.

Meanwhile I gave you a video where the same person is actually deliberately trying to put on a Southern accent. She hits it once in a while but it's not very convincing.
Neither is Hillary's -- but bootlickers like you will still claim she's not doing it.

You know, you are allowed to criticize her. You won't burst into flames. Promise.

I just said she IS doing it, or trying to. Ever see the film "Forrest Gump"? This is a parody of it.

You know you just posted "neither is Hillary's" --- when Hillary is who I was talking about in the first place? Is this all sailing over your head?
You're not capable of sailing anything over my head.

When I said "neither is Hillary's"...I was obviously talking about her fake Southern accent.

See? You're not capable.

Apparently the overhead altitude is even higher than I thought. The poster needs complete context as he's too dim to put it together....

--- when I said I was talking about Clinton, the action being talked about was a badly-done attempt at a Southern accent.
So not only are you still wrong, you're still wrong about the same thing because you not only didn't get it the first time, you didn't get it the second time either.

Fer fuxsake, somebody musta put up a "SLOW SCHOOL ZONE" sign on your synapses.
I see you still haven't come to grips with the fact that ITS TRUE BECAUSE I SAID SO isn't really a compelling argument.

You believe whatever you say. Pretty much proves you're just a gullible idiot.

Oh I would hear it. My career was in broadcasting; I had to scrutinize every aspect of my own accent to shift it, plus I had to learn my cousins, aunts and uncles' accents from earliest childhood. I'm thoroughly aware of where accents land.

Again, just because some wanker on YouTube who doesn't know any better puts a title on their video in search of clicks, doesn't make the video title somehow legitimate.

Meanwhile I gave you a video where the same person is actually deliberately trying to put on a Southern accent. She hits it once in a while but it's not very convincing.
Neither is Hillary's -- but bootlickers like you will still claim she's not doing it.

You know, you are allowed to criticize her. You won't burst into flames. Promise.

I just said she IS doing it, or trying to. Ever see the film "Forrest Gump"? This is a parody of it.

You know you just posted "neither is Hillary's" --- when Hillary is who I was talking about in the first place? Is this all sailing over your head?

When I said "neither is Hillary's"...I was obviously talking about her fake Southern accent.

See? You're not capable.

Apparently the overhead altitude is even higher than I thought. The poster needs complete context as he's too dim to put it together....

--- when I said I was talking about Clinton, the action being talked about was a badly-done attempt at a Southern accent.
So not only are you still wrong, you're still wrong about the same thing because you not only didn't get it the first time, you didn't get it the second time either.

I see you still haven't come to grips with the fact that ITS TRUE BECAUSE I SAID SO isn't really a compelling argument.

That's so cute. Davey Gunnerhands thinks he discovered ipse dixit. Unfortunately I DO know whereof I speak, since the comment was about MY OWN POST.

Fucking DUH. :banghead:

See? You're not capable.

That's so cute. Davey Gunnerhands thinks he discovered ipse dixit. Unfortunately I DO know whereof I speak, since the comment was about MY OWN POST.

"ITS TRUE BECAUSE I SAID SO"

You're still doing it.

And you should be ashamed of yourself -- one of the people in your avatar is holding a deadly weapon.

See? You're not capable.

"ITS TRUE BECAUSE I SAID SO"

You're still doing it.

And you should be ashamed of yourself -- one of the people in your avatar is holding a deadly weapon.

Perhaps Dipward Gunnerhands would care to essplain to the class how I wouldn't understand what I myself posted.

Perhaps not.

Forum List

Back