AOC slammed! STUPID IGNORANT MORON

AOC makes outrageous statements to attract attention to herself. And it works - only two years ago she was a bartender nobody ever heard of.

She doesn't care about re-election. Her goal is to have her own tv show on CNN.
You very well could be right. She should be able to cash in on her fame one way or another.

Just to listen to that squeaky stupid kid talking that way to a long time law enforcement officer and making an ass out of herself is such an embarrassment.
It seems to be a pattern among those New Yorkers. Running their mouths nonstop without having a fact to stand on. I know another guy who does the same thing....

Tramp uses metering at the ports of entry. He created this immigration crisis of inhumane treatment and he had best fix it.

The scary thing is that AOC has a degree in economics from Boston University. What are they teaching there?

I know that her resume cites a degree in economics. But after listening to that woman and her lack of sense of even simple math, let alone the most basic economic principles, I can't imagine prestigious Boston University gave her a degree in economics.

Only flaming lefties (I am just a lefty) want open borders. The consensus on the left is humane treatment of asylum seekers and we say no to walls that serve no purpose except as a monument to xenophobia. The right wants to punish asylum seekers or even faux asylum seekers with cruelty to stop them from coming. It's unAmerican.

"Punishing" is not the right word. Application of the law is the proper term to use here. Those not eligible for asylum and have been declared to be ineligible by a judge are being rounded up and deported. The President is under heavy fire from the left because he is enforcing the law which he is constitutionally required to do.

The radical left specifies this as racism which is absolutely absurd. But then components of the radical left are now demanding amnesty for all, empty the prisons, do away with ICE and the border patrol, and tear down all the fences. This while defacing the American flag and flying the Mexican flag.

Do you want that?

It’s scary how many cellar dwellers think AOC, and her like kind , have the right ideas. Not ideas really-feelings.

She should pop her tits out and declare “Vote for these”
They offer more than she does.

Forum List

Back