AOC puts on fake black accennt while giving speech to african american audience

Hey......for some reason, black folks don't mind being mocked so if you are AOC and can bamboozle your audience, she might as well do it, I say. Any politician handing out free stuff is going to be embraced by blacks no matter what kind of inflection they use. If it was a heavy Slavic accent, they'd be lining up!

Good point.

I remember the speech President Johnson gave to the NAACP in 1964 when he signed the Great Society into law.

"I will have you n-words voting Democrat for a hundred generations"

They gave LBJ a standing O.

Hey......for some reason, black folks don't mind being mocked so if you are AOC and can bamboozle your audience, she might as well do it, I say. Any politician handing out free stuff is going to be embraced by blacks no matter what kind of inflection they use. If it was a heavy Slavic accent, they'd be lining up!

Good point.

I remember the speech President Johnson gave to the NAACP in 1964 when he signed the Great Society into law.

Kinda funny though that if Trump just lops off about 5% of them = big trouble for the DUMS. Most will still walk into the voting booth like zombies and pull the lever for the DUM candidate. So sad......even in places like south Chicago where all the DUMS offer is an authentic shooting gallery for their kids, the still vote DUM.

Maybe uncle Joe should go to Michigan and introduce himself" 'sup my niggas ?"

Good point.

How could they tell. Did he tremble, gasp and leave a wet spot ?
Not All Assholes Crave Pontiacs ?
Norwegians ?
Navajo ?
Nudists ?
Nitwits?

So many n-words, so confusing.
FYATHYRIO

9253c5b2e9520394d06ef32b9764c42b71939dc83beca8333814a4bbed6265ab.jpg
Maybe uncle Joe should go to Michigan and introduce himself" 'sup my niggas ?"

Yep, that's called code switching. ......

It's called bullshitting, and the democrats are fluent.

Come back when you've learned jack squat about linguistics,.....

I'm an actual linguist, dilettante. Stop playing at what you don't understand.

Of course you are. And I'm a brain surgeon who worked on Einstein at his birth.

You already discredited yourself in the previous post. That bell has rung, you can't unring it.
Such is the price of partisan hackery. The mendacity is out of the bag, too late to shut the barn door now. Say is that your petard? Nice hoist.

Yep, that's called code switching. ......

It's called bullshitting, and the democrats are fluent.

Come back when you've learned jack squat about linguistics, butterbeans.

Can't believe you're actually stupid enough to try to associate linguistics with political parties. I guess that essplains the handle.

:rofl: You truly are dumb as a lamppost...

Forum List

Back