AOC Proposes Cutting US Aid to Israel

US Congresswoman proposes cutting Israel aid

"US Congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has proposed the US cut military and economic aid worth $3 billion a year from Israel in response to the re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister...."

"Ocasio-Cortez’s view on Israel and Palestine have received extensive media attention.

"The Democratic candidate expressed her support for the Palestinians during the Land Day protests in Gaza in which 135 Palestinians were killed by Israeli occupation forces and a further 13,000 were injured.

"'This is a massacre,' Ocasio-Cortez tweeted.

"'I hope my peers have the moral courage to call it such.'

"'No state or entity is absolved of mass shootings of protesters. There is no justification. Palestinian people deserve basic human dignity, as anyone else.'"

One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

Their goal was to create a Jewish majority state in historical Palestine.

At that time there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there, and both factions coexisted with much less violence than we see today.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region.
What’s the difference between a communist and a Muslim?

Not much.

One believes in God and the other thinks the state is God.

Actually, Muslims don't believe in Almighty God at all. They have their own god, Allah
He's the same God.

You should read The Koran. allah is not Thee God of The Bible. He is something entirely different.

Allah is called The Great Deceiver, and The One who would Ascend To The Throne of God.

Hebrews 6:18
That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

And those who cry lies to Our signs We will draw them on little by little whence they know not; and I respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 7:182-183 Arberry

and I shall respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 68:45 Arberry

And verily, those before them did deceive/scheme (makara), but all deception/scheming is Allah's (falillahi al-makru). He knows what every person earns, and the disbelievers will know who gets the good end. S. 13:42

Allah the Best Deceiver - WikiIslam

Taqiyya (lying,deceiving,illusion) Islam's most important ideological wartool - Why we never can rely on muslims

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Why would Allah need to "Ascend to God's Throne" if God is already sitting upon His Throne?

Isaiah 14:12-13
12 How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations. 13 You said in your heart: “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit on the mount of assembly, in the far reaches of the north

Luke 10:18
18 So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Also if you read all The Koran references to The Old Testament characters, they are completely contradictory.

Lastly The Old Testament and New Testament actually agree with one another, whereas The Koran contradicts both The Old Testament and New Testament, but most importantly, in The Last Revelation of God's Word to Man through The Apostle John we are told That The Dispensation of God's Word is finished, and that anyone who adds to God's Word, or Takes Away from it is worthy of all the plagues in The Bible.

Revelation 22:18-19
18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book

The Koran is a fable, a False Book. Muhammad was a False Prophet, and allah is a False God, who would be like God.

Allah is "The Morning Star" look that up. It's on Every Islamic Flag and Literature as a depiction of allah.

iu

"The Morning Star" is one of Lucifer's titles. So is "Light Bearer" or "Light Bringer" which refers to Lucifer being Godlike, and having a kind of "Wisdom" but it is a deceptive wisdom.

Lucifer wants to Ascend To The Throne of God and Be Like The Most High.

Lucifer is "The Great Deceiver" and "The Father of Lies" and a "Murderer From The Beginning".

In Quran, 24:35-36, it says “Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of his light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass and the glass is as it were a brightly shining star.”

12 How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations.

2 Corinthians 11:14
“And no wonder! For Satan himself transformed himself into an angel of light.”

Revelations 9:1
“I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.”

Allah is not God. Originally known as the Moon god Hubaal (Ha Baal in Hebrew), Muhammad carved this deity in his own image. Like his creator, Allah is a narcissist. Muhammad defined Allah as:

khairul mâkerin, (the best deceiver) 3:54,

al mutakabbir (the proud one, the haughty one) 59:23 ,

al jabbâr (the compeller, the oppressor, the tyrant) 59:23,

al qahhâr (the subduer) 13:16, 14:48, 38:65, 39:4, 40:16 ,

al khâfid (the abaser) 95:5,

al mudhell (the humiliator) 3:26,

al mumit (the death giver) 3:156, 7:158, 15:23, 57:2,

al muntaqim (the avenger) 32:22, 43:41, 44:16,

al mua’khkhir (the delayer) 71:4 and

ad-dârr (the harmer, the afflicter) 6:17.
Is Allah Satan? - islamrevealed.org

Lastly, the biggest damning thing about Islam is that it denies the Godhood of Jesus, calls him a Prophet lesser than Muhammad, and also states that Jesus never died nor was resurrected.

Matthew 10:32-33
32 Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.

Qur’an, Chapter 4, verse 158
And for their saying, ‘We did slay the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;’ whereas they slew him not, nor crucify him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified; and those who differ therein are certainly in a state of doubt about it; they have no definite knowledge thereof, but only pursue a conjecture; and they did not convert this conjecture into certainty.

In the Quran, there are many stories about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ (called 'Isa in Arabic). The Quran recalls his miraculous birth, his teachings, the miracles he performed by God's permission, and his life as a respected prophet of God. The Quran also repeatedly reminds that Jesus was a human prophet sent by God, not part of God Himself. Below are some direct quotations from the Quran regarding the life and teachings of Jesus.

What does the Quran teach about Jesus?
You think Mohammed wanted Christians to convert?
Just like Paul wanted Jews?
Christianity is the complete fulfillment of Judaism. All of the original Christians were Jews as was Jesus. Islam has nothing to do with either Judaism or Christianity.

There has never been a Palestine and these Palestinians were killed by their own actions by the Israeli Defense Force.
Non-Jews held legal title to farms, businesses, homes, and bank accounts in PALESTINE prior to 1948 when Jewish terrorists forcibly confiscated those assets.

A 'Catastrophe' That Defines Palestinian Identity

"May 14 marks the 70th anniversary of Israel’s founding; May 15 is a day Palestinians know as their nakba, or 'catastrophe,' the traumatic expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homes in 1948 by Israelis.

"This event both defined their future of statelessness and occupation, and now forms the basis for their distinct national identity.

"Many of the chief consequences of the nakba, including the displacement of most Palestinians from their ancestral lands and ongoing statelessness, remain unresolved to this day."
Yeah, yeah. I've read the propaganda before. Palestinians came from Jordan after the Israelis settled in Israel. Go peddle your lies elsewhere.
Yeah, yeah. I've read the propaganda before. Palestinians came from Jordan after the Israelis settled in Israel. Go peddle your lies elsewhere.
You've been lied to.

"To understand the nakba is to first confront its sheer scale and totality.

"Before the nakba, there was a large, deeply rooted, and essentially ancient Arab society in most of what, within a few months, became the Jewish state of Israel.

"In effect, one day it was there, as it had been for living memory, and the next day it was gone.

"An entire society, with the exception of relatively small groups in a few places, simply vanished."

Yeah, the Arabs really fucked themselves up.
Really?

"After World War I, the League of Nations broke the Ottoman Empire up into territories assigned to different colonial powers.

"The lands that today constitute Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories were placed under British rule, but with two explicit and incompatible purposes:

"Britain was already committed to supporting the recently established Zionist movement that sought to create 'a national home for the Jewish people' in Palestine. The mandate reaffirmed that goal, but did not define what a 'national home,' such as a Jewish state, meant in practice."

Seems like Zionists and Britain fucked the Arabs.
Why do you suppose they would do that?
slide_12.jpg

The Suez Canal and the British empire’s need for the Balfour Declaration

There has never been a Palestine and these Palestinians were killed by their own actions by the Israeli Defense Force.
Non-Jews held legal title to farms, businesses, homes, and bank accounts in PALESTINE prior to 1948 when Jewish terrorists forcibly confiscated those assets.

"May 14 marks the 70th anniversary of Israel’s founding; May 15 is a day Palestinians know as their nakba, or 'catastrophe,' the traumatic expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their homes in 1948 by Israelis.

"This event both defined their future of statelessness and occupation, and now forms the basis for their distinct national identity.

"Many of the chief consequences of the nakba, including the displacement of most Palestinians from their ancestral lands and ongoing statelessness, remain unresolved to this day."
You've been lied to.

"Before the nakba, there was a large, deeply rooted, and essentially ancient Arab society in most of what, within a few months, became the Jewish state of Israel.

"In effect, one day it was there, as it had been for living memory, and the next day it was gone.

"An entire society, with the exception of relatively small groups in a few places, simply vanished."

Really?

"After World War I, the League of Nations broke the Ottoman Empire up into territories assigned to different colonial powers.

"The lands that today constitute Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories were placed under British rule, but with two explicit and incompatible purposes:

"Britain was already committed to supporting the recently established Zionist movement that sought to create 'a national home for the Jewish people' in Palestine. The mandate reaffirmed that goal, but did not define what a 'national home,' such as a Jewish state, meant in practice."

slide_12.jpg

You do have to remember the Islamic Atrocities of the first world war. Gallipoli were many Australians and Kiwis were slaughtered for example.

You've been lied to.

Really?

slide_12.jpg

I’m sure your Arab web sites omit all the wars the Arabs lost.
Otherwise you’d feel pretty impotent.

"US Congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has proposed the US cut military and economic aid worth $3 billion a year from Israel in response to the re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister...."

"Ocasio-Cortez’s view on Israel and Palestine have received extensive media attention.

"The Democratic candidate expressed her support for the Palestinians during the Land Day protests in Gaza in which 135 Palestinians were killed by Israeli occupation forces and a further 13,000 were injured.

"'No state or entity is absolved of mass shootings of protesters. There is no justification. Palestinian people deserve basic human dignity, as anyone else.'"

One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

At that time there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there, and both factions coexisted with much less violence than we see today.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region.

Not much.

Not much.

So...is it communists or Muslims or capitalists or fascists who support annexation of illegal Jewish settlements build on the land owned by non-Jews?

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged during his election campaign to annex illegal settlements built on the Palestinian lands in the West Bank."

Not much.

Not much.

So...is it communists or Muslims or capitalists or fascists who support annexation of illegal Jewish settlements build on the land owned by non-Jews?

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged during his election campaign to annex illegal settlements built on the Palestinian lands in the West Bank."
MiddleEastMonitor...Now we’re talking a big time news site.

Not much.

Actually, Muslims don't believe in Almighty God at all. They have their own god, Allah
He's the same God.

You should read The Koran. allah is not Thee God of The Bible. He is something entirely different.

Allah is called The Great Deceiver, and The One who would Ascend To The Throne of God.

Hebrews 6:18
That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

And those who cry lies to Our signs We will draw them on little by little whence they know not; and I respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 7:182-183 Arberry

and I shall respite them -- assuredly My guile (kaydee) is sure. S. 68:45 Arberry

And verily, those before them did deceive/scheme (makara), but all deception/scheming is Allah's (falillahi al-makru). He knows what every person earns, and the disbelievers will know who gets the good end. S. 13:42

Allah the Best Deceiver - WikiIslam

Taqiyya (lying,deceiving,illusion) Islam's most important ideological wartool - Why we never can rely on muslims

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Why would Allah need to "Ascend to God's Throne" if God is already sitting upon His Throne?

12 How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations. 13 You said in your heart: “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit on the mount of assembly, in the far reaches of the north

Luke 10:18
18 So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Also if you read all The Koran references to The Old Testament characters, they are completely contradictory.

Lastly The Old Testament and New Testament actually agree with one another, whereas The Koran contradicts both The Old Testament and New Testament, but most importantly, in The Last Revelation of God's Word to Man through The Apostle John we are told That The Dispensation of God's Word is finished, and that anyone who adds to God's Word, or Takes Away from it is worthy of all the plagues in The Bible.

Revelation 22:18-19
18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book

The Koran is a fable, a False Book. Muhammad was a False Prophet, and allah is a False God, who would be like God.

Allah is "The Morning Star" look that up. It's on Every Islamic Flag and Literature as a depiction of allah.

iu

"The Morning Star" is one of Lucifer's titles. So is "Light Bearer" or "Light Bringer" which refers to Lucifer being Godlike, and having a kind of "Wisdom" but it is a deceptive wisdom.

Lucifer wants to Ascend To The Throne of God and Be Like The Most High.

Lucifer is "The Great Deceiver" and "The Father of Lies" and a "Murderer From The Beginning".

In Quran, 24:35-36, it says “Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of his light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass and the glass is as it were a brightly shining star.”

12 How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations.

2 Corinthians 11:14
“And no wonder! For Satan himself transformed himself into an angel of light.”

Revelations 9:1
“I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.”

Allah is not God. Originally known as the Moon god Hubaal (Ha Baal in Hebrew), Muhammad carved this deity in his own image. Like his creator, Allah is a narcissist. Muhammad defined Allah as:

khairul mâkerin, (the best deceiver) 3:54,

al mutakabbir (the proud one, the haughty one) 59:23 ,

al jabbâr (the compeller, the oppressor, the tyrant) 59:23,

al qahhâr (the subduer) 13:16, 14:48, 38:65, 39:4, 40:16 ,

al khâfid (the abaser) 95:5,

al mudhell (the humiliator) 3:26,

al mumit (the death giver) 3:156, 7:158, 15:23, 57:2,

al muntaqim (the avenger) 32:22, 43:41, 44:16,

al mua’khkhir (the delayer) 71:4 and

ad-dârr (the harmer, the afflicter) 6:17.
Is Allah Satan? - islamrevealed.org

Lastly, the biggest damning thing about Islam is that it denies the Godhood of Jesus, calls him a Prophet lesser than Muhammad, and also states that Jesus never died nor was resurrected.

Matthew 10:32-33
32 Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.

Qur’an, Chapter 4, verse 158
And for their saying, ‘We did slay the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;’ whereas they slew him not, nor crucify him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified; and those who differ therein are certainly in a state of doubt about it; they have no definite knowledge thereof, but only pursue a conjecture; and they did not convert this conjecture into certainty.

In the Quran, there are many stories about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ (called 'Isa in Arabic). The Quran recalls his miraculous birth, his teachings, the miracles he performed by God's permission, and his life as a respected prophet of God. The Quran also repeatedly reminds that Jesus was a human prophet sent by God, not part of God Himself. Below are some direct quotations from the Quran regarding the life and teachings of Jesus.

What does the Quran teach about Jesus?
The Kuran is BS.

Unfortunately it is. It's a cleverly written deception. But there are warnings that this is what it is even within THE KORAN ITSELF. This is why allah is called The Great Deceiver. Allah tells you himself that he lies to you and that lying is part of Islam. Muhammad did not even write it. He was illiterate. He had to tell scribes to write down what he said when he had these hallucinations in this cave that only he went to, and that no one else ever witnessed.

He also smoked a lot of opium.....so

Last edited:

Not much.

Not much.

There are no illegal Jewish Settlements. Israel has belonged to The Jews for 4,000 years and they have had a continuous presence there for 4 millenniums.

If you want to create the fictitious state of Palestine, and establish a fictitious people called Palestinians, then move to The East Bank in Transjordan. That was officially designated as The Fake Homeland of your Fake People over 100 years ago after the Balfour Declaration.

Someone needs to give this woman a history lesson. Those poor, innocent Palestinians' parents and grandparents welcomed the five invading Arab armies after they--the Palestinians and the Arab nations--rejected the UN partition plan in 1947. The Palestinians expected that the badly outnumbered and outgunned Jews would be quickly swept into the sea and exterminated by the huge Arab armies. Rather than get half of the land and live in peace via the partition plan, the Palestinians thought they had a sure thing in welcoming the Arab armies and thought they would get all the land and all the Jews' property. But, oops, it didn't work out. By some miracle, the Jews won and achieved independence in 1948.

Then, in the Six-Day War, Jordan lost the West Bank because it decided to enter the war based on the errant belief that Israel was losing and losing badly. When Jordan attacked, the Palestinians were jubilant. But, Israel responded with a counter-attack and took control of the West Bank.

The Palestinians need to move to Gaza or to another Arab country.

I am against all monetary aid to ANY country.

And Israel's treatment of the Palestinian's is disgusting...they ARE the 21'st century version of Apartheid.

And whomever is in support of cutting off monetary aid to Israel - I am 100% in support of that.
19-03-07-AOC-ilhan-omarGettyImages-1128080003.jpg

It's possible Trump's unlikely ascent to the White House will open American eyes on a few subjects they were formerly blind to:

Ocasio-Cortez calls out Congress double standards

"Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez found herself in hot water herself last year after tweeting on 14 May that the killing by Israeli occupation forces of 60 Palestinian protesters taking part in the Great March of Return demonstrations was 'a massacre', and she called on the Democrats not to be silent on the issue, upsetting her predecessor, former Representative Joe Crowley.

"She has previously said that her Puerto Rican roots have helped her relate to the Palestinian protesters.

"Ocasio-Cortez’s latest tweet in support of Ilhan Omar comes as Presidential candidates Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren also spoke out and backed the Minnesota Congresswoman.

"They expressed their concerns that targeting her was a means of stifling free speech on Israel."

You've been lied to.

Really?

slide_12.jpg

Do you realize that nearly that entire area in Yellow are the Biblical Borders of Israel as promised by God to Abraham?

You claim to be descendants of Abraham through Ishmael and claim to know God, so you should respect and revere The Abrahamic Covenant. When Messiah returns, All of Israel will return to it's Abrahamic Borders.

iu

I’m in with AOC.
US aid stops Israel from annihilating violent Arabs.
maxresdefault.jpg

Psychopathic Jew?
Yo, dipshit. Are you really stupid enough to bleev that is real?

That's a fake. The real name is David Ovadia, not David Dovadia.

david-ovadia.jpg
Are you that gullible?
remember-90-of-trolls-arguing-with-you-online-are-paid-8695987.png
When are you leaving Israel's Promised Land that was promised To Abraham with God's Abrahamic Covenant to Abraham and all of his descendants?

Exactly what is going to happen to you Evil people who have harassed and tried to make war with Israel for decades when you find that you are standing on The Promised Land promised by God to Abraham when God returns to sit upon The Throne of David and rule from Jerusalem?

What do you think God is going to do to you as you shout Death To Israel while you stand on The Supreme Landlord's Land?

Look up The Book of Revelations. It tells you exactly what will happen to you and people like you.

Cut all aid then. In a way it would be a blessing for Israel. Let them exercise complete sovereignty over their own nation. Israel will survive...as usual.
3992f91977c04501a9a1046d5bd5750c_6.jpg

The money could have been put to much better uses.
A good investment in America soliciting God's Favor.

Why do you think most Muslim Countries that treat Israel like Dirt are Shit Holes and their people sick and illiterate living in poverty and constant war?

Someone needs to give this woman a history lesson. Those poor, innocent Palestinians' parents and grandparents welcomed the five invading Arab armies after they--the Palestinians and the Arab nations--rejected the UN partition plan in 1947. The Palestinians expected that the badly outnumbered and outgunned Jews would be quickly swept into the sea and exterminated by the huge Arab armies. Rather than get half of the land and live in peace via the partition plan, the Palestinians thought they had a sure thing in welcoming the Arab armies and thought they would get all the land and all the Jews' property. But, oops, it didn't work out. By some miracle, the Jews won and achieved independence in 1948.

Then, in the Six-Day War, Jordan lost the West Bank because it decided to enter the war based on the errant belief that Israel was losing and losing badly. When Jordan attacked, the Palestinians were jubilant. But, Israel responded with a counter-attack and took control of the West Bank.

The Palestinians need to move to Gaza or to another Arab country.

TOTALLY, FUCKING IRRELEVANT.
That was over 40 years ago.
Most Palestinians were not even born then.
DUH.

NONE of that has gives Israel IN ANY WAY the right to horrifically treat the Palestinians the way they are doing - and have been doing for generations.

The Palestinians are legally entitled to the land they were given in 1967.

Forum List

Back