AOC Proposes Cutting US Aid to Israel

A regime of Jewish supremacy from the River to the sea is apartheid.
a6e3426f18656caa50264cfc317bd96a.jpeg

Palestinian community in Lydda calls for international protection from Israeli state-sanctioned pogroms | MR Online

"In April, Human Rights Watch (HRW) concluded in an extensive legal analysis that the entire Palestinian people is living under one system of Israeli apartheid.

"HRW has thus joined many Palestinian human rights organizations and advocates who have been exposing this apartheid reality for decades.

"Israel’s leading human rights organization, B’Tselem, had reached a similar conclusion earlier this year in a report titled: A regime of Jewish supremacy from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea: This is apartheid."
Apartheid is a good idea. Keep the rats out of the house.

Palestinian community in Lydda calls for international protection from Israeli state-sanctioned pogroms | MR Online

"In April, Human Rights Watch (HRW) concluded in an extensive legal analysis that the entire Palestinian people is living under one system of Israeli apartheid.

"HRW has thus joined many Palestinian human rights organizations and advocates who have been exposing this apartheid reality for decades.

"Israel’s leading human rights organization, B’Tselem, had reached a similar conclusion earlier this year in a report titled: A regime of Jewish supremacy from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea: This is apartheid."

That's awful!
The Palestinians should move to a Muslim country.
So they can live under one system of Muslim apartheid.

Apartheid is a good idea. Keep the rats out of the house.
1621456985383.jpeg

"The description of Jews as parasites can be found under other notions since the beginning of the 20th century also in Zionism. Aharon David Gordon (1856-1922), an organizer of the Second Aliyah from the Ukrainian Zhytomyr, wrote:

"'We are a parasitic people. We have no roots in the ground, there is no reason under our feet. And we are parasites not only in economic sense, but also in spirit, in thought, in poetry, in literature, in our virtues, our ideals, our higher human aspirations. Every foreign movement sweeps us with itself, every wind in the world carries us. We ourselves are almost non-existent, which is why we are of course nothing in the eyes of other peoples.'

Jewish parasite - Wikipedia

Israel is an oasis in an area that is a political and social desert.

Those Arab ladies & gentlemen who are lucky enough to live in Israel should get on their hands and knees every night and thank their Deity for allowing them to live there.

And for all I know, maybe that is what they actually do.

Those Arab ladies & gentlemen who are lucky enough to live in Israel should get on their hands and knees every night and thank their Deity for allowing them to live there.

nope------israel is NOT a shariah shit-hole. Muslims are happy ONLY in
shariah shit-holes

shariah shit-holes
I respectfully disagree with your last sentence.

Notice how many of them are doing everything possible to get into this country.

Of course, I will refrain from saying what they may do to this country.

shariah shit-holes
I respectfully disagree with your last sentence.

Notice how many of them are doing everything possible to get into this country.

Of course, I will refrain from saying what they may do to this country.
into this country but NOT into this society. You might be surprised at how MUCH
so many adulate the ISLAMIC LIFESTYLE which, interestingly, is far more MUSLIM-
SUPREMACIST than-------even the deep south, was ever "white supremacist" or
even Germany was aryan supremacist

Forum List

Back