AOC is an obvious racist, but gets a pass by the Press

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
AOC is so obsessed with race that she claims even growning califlower is racist because that it is "Colonialist food". She obviously hates Anglos. She wants open border because she wants America to become a Latino country like her Peurto Rico. These sorts of dumb brianwashed racist are the future leaders of the Democratic Party.

AOC is so obsessed with race that she claims even growning califlower is racist because that it is "Colonialist food". She obviously hates Anglos. She wants open border because she wants America to become a Latino country like her Peurto Rico. These sorts of dumb brianwashed racist are the future leaders of the Democratic Party.

Anyone who hates Cauliflower is alright in my book. Send it back!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So you agree cauliflowers is racist? Lol koocoo

AOC is looking to make a career of race hustling. Many politicians before her paved the way with this model. The problem is, people are sick of it. She’s a one termer

Mmmmm. Cauliflower with cheese!

piquant+ccheese.jpg

I don't understand how she gets away with being so profoundly stupid....

For God's Sake there was an 11 year old girl that was ridiculing her, quite well, to the point where the family was the victims of terrorism.

She is a product of her education and the popular social culture of her time. People who are not grounded in the presence of the WW1 and WW2 generations of Americans make me, personally, very nervous. By the time she entered high school around 2006, American culture had begun to fully swing toward postmodernist domination of then burgeoning social media, 9/11 was fading from young minds, and the concept of America being an inherently racist nation was coming back into style, more so than ever before in our history. Historical Revisionism was also a big thing as the radical left intelligentsia both on university campuses and through tech/social media giants was doing its damnedest to make the case online through search engine fixing and sites like Wikipedia, that Western Civilization and the white, European patriarchy was the great evil of all of human history. Of course, the invasion of Iraq and ongoing war in Afghanistan proved easy ammunition for radical leftists in these kinds of ideological attacks on our country, history and culture, and Barack Obama would soon become President and open the door to all manner of Anti-American sentiment, which forever changed how some view our great nation.

She is a product of her education and the popular social culture of her time. People who are not grounded in the presence of the WW1 and WW2 generations of Americans make me, personally, very nervous. By the time she entered high school around 2006, American culture had begun to fully swing toward postmodernist domination of then burgeoning social media, 9/11 was fading from young minds, and the concept of America being an inherently racist nation was coming back into style, more so than ever before in our history. Historical Revisionism was also a big thing as the radical left intelligentsia both on university campuses and through tech/social media giants was doing its damnedest to make the case online through search engine fixing and sites like Wikipedia, that Western Civilization and the white, European patriarchy was the great evil of all of human history. Of course, the invasion of Iraq and ongoing war in Afghanistan proved easy ammunition for radical leftists in these kinds of ideological attacks on our country, history and culture, and Barack Obama would soon become President and open the door to all manner of Anti-American sentiment, which forever changed how some view our great nation.

Evil is part and parcel with humanity, regardless or race, religion, culture etc. Human who increase the level of power....also increases the level of wickedness. When you open the door to let power do go....the door also opens for power to be used to do bad, because the power will ultimately used to do evil. Hence, if Western Civilization wants to take credit for the rise of modernity.....they have to also take credit for the rise of destruction that it causes as well. Its a package deal.

The problem is, I think, people only wanting to focus on one part of the package content. If one side is ONLY talking about the good of the package, then the other side HAS to talk about the bad from the package in order to reflect REALITY. It seems that the Right has evolved to only talk about the good and the left has evolved to only talk about the bad. That is why you need both extremes to get the truth. When the right says that the left only sees the bad that America does......its only because the right never focuses on the bad America does to go along with the good. However, I guess if both sides talked about both the bad and good then there would not be a need for the two parties.

I think that brussel sprouts are more racist than califlower

After WWll the American left started being more openly anti wasp, but in last 20 years the Democrats have become more and more anti white and anti christian in general. It's the reason why people are walking away from the Dems.
AOC said that califlower is racist because it was a food grown by the founders of America.
She openly hates wasps and she is allowed to get away with it by our Press.

I think that brussel sprouts are more racist than califlower

Well, tbh, it's a close one.

Indians (ie Indians FROM INDIA) I have known LOVE CAULIFLOWER-------they do not just steam and eat (or force children to eat)-----they do spicy combos with it. ----
Yucca is tasteless no matter what you do to it-----people deep fry it---YUCK----I bet
latinos would like hindu cauliflower. (I should add that hindus from India ALSO
complain abuot colonialism-----but I never heard a word against cauliflower

RECALL,Tlaib, Omar, Trump, Cortez, Pressley_3.png _SAVVY PRO BLACK HATE.png

What is your reaction to this apparent hate embracing, emotionally troubled PRO BLACK woman excoriating Kanye, who is one of COUNTLESS American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Pres. and Mrs. Obama friends, composing popular American music art denigrating women as less than human creatures and hoes.

Listening to Mechee X spew HATE @Kanye, you'd think he murdered babies and devoured them for a snack.

Obviously, Mechee is a very troubled citizen, who in all probability is passing on to her children...HATE!

"The real reason Kanye is a cooooon... Mechee X"

Peace.

Forum List

Back