AOC: "I Don't Know What We're Here Doing"

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
With "collusion" and "obstruction" DOA, the Rat party has turned to a couple sociopaths for leadership. We all know the old Pelousy communist crowd is out of gas and running on fumes. So Beto and AOC are their new spokespersons.....Beto doing his arm-waving, pits-soaked with flop sweat, Bobby Kennedy impersonation and AOC mimicking Fidel and here literally talking backwards at 1:48. :lol:

Antenna.jpg

• Banned
I always refer to her as Alexandria Occasional-Cortex.

Everything is about her.....notice she's now wearing expensive clothing, an Apple watch, jewelry....why ain't she donating her salary to charities like Trump is?

There is no crisis, except the lead levels in her head. Turn off the lights when you finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
Did anybody expect there NOT to be flooding after the show and rain the whole country got this winter and spring? It's been going on since the dinosaurs roamed the earth.....drought, then plentiful rain, drought again, cold decades, warm decades, long before the first SUVs thundered down the highways. She doesn't believe the crap she's spewing....she can't because if she does, she belongs in a nuthouse.

At the tender age of 29 she's managed to embarrass the entire democratic party and ensure Trump's reelection in 2020.

That's a lot for a cute girl who is all teeth.

Did she actually say that, here is what really happened.
d1vckog1qhp21.jpg

It's a joke dipshit, but it's something she is likely to say. Speaking of jokes, your avatar shows you to be 1st class dumbass. Are you so proud of your stupidity that you feel you must broadcast it?
Youre making it obvious;
v3poy8ha7qj21.jpg

You aren't the first left wing loon to try this tack. Just like you believe the lie that there was Russian Collusion, you believe the lie that we are threatened by her. We LOVE her. The more she opens her mouth, the more we win in 2020.

Forum List

Back