AOC: "growing cauliflower is colonial, we should grow culturally significant plants like yucca"

" Yucca are desert plants native to the Southwestern United States, Mexico, and Central America."

Not much of a garden plant in her neighborhood...

And I doubt it's as nutritional as cauliflower.

NOWHERE did she suggest growing Yucca in the Bronx. The reference was geographically non-specific.

Fun fact though --- "the Bronx" is actually a "very wonderful place in Germany", so maybe you really can grow Yucca there. With fake geography all things are possible. Grow your own father somewhere else, retroactively.
What she WANTS is to grow what SHE feels comfortable with REGARDLESS of geography simply to spite white men. This is why brown people are failures.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, that's obviously what this whole out-of-context phone video was about. "White men".

:banghead:

she's so smart!

Ocasio-Cortez says growing cauliflower in community gardens is 'colonial'

What. The. Flying. Fuck. Can this woman get any crazier?
2db2ym.jpg

she's so smart!

I'm gonna eat more cauliflower!

This is what passes for "education" among tards

I like cauliflower. Fuck that bitch. :auiqs.jpg:
<sigh> Even on this, Billy is wrong.

It's a bad thing to like cauliflower? Sheesh ...
Not bad, just wrong.

NO-OOOOOooooo! Cauliflower with cheeeeeezzzz. Yum!

she's so smart!

FUCKING REALLY??? Now you're obsessed with fucking CAULIFLOWER??

And that's not what she said anyway, DUMBASS. WATCH YOUR OWN VIDEO.

Holy SHIT you fucking obsessive partisan hacks are intellectual black holes.

Sorry kid, she said it. And that was not even the most ridiculous parts......

FULL VIDEO...UNEDITED...

AOC says growing cauliflower is 'colonial' as she addresses racial divisions of community gardens | Daily Mail Online

Yucca isn't the thing people eat. They make nutritional supplements out of it or something.

Plantains, which she also suggested, grow on trees, don't they? They're those hard banana things. Not great for a community garden. But hey, how much does a girl from the Bronx know about gardening?
It's all just further proof that some groups cant and wont ever assimilate even when it makes perfect sense.
You want to force them to eat "American" too? You're mean.
No. I expect a group of people to recognize reality when they live among what THEY consider "foreigners"
"THEY" are doing fine and they can eat what they please, as far as I'm concerned. I love Asian food and Italian food and Mexican food, and we would have none of these if immigrants had been forced to cook "American reality food" whatever the hell that is when they came to this country.
You are so hateful. Nothing is more personal to people than the food they eat. I think what AOC was getting at is....well I have no idea, since no community garden project I ever saw told people what to grow. You are just limited by space, and the weather in your area.

I couldn't live without my mother-in-law's burn your face off tandoori chicken and roti.

Amen to that. I mean I like tomatoes and corn is OK once in a while but judging by what I whip up for dinner you'd think you were in India. Or Thailand. Or Italia. Variety is the spice of life.

And I've got plenty of cauliflower. It's good for ya.
Well, that's just COLONIAL!

" Yucca are desert plants native to the Southwestern United States, Mexico, and Central America."

I think broccoli is a lot easier to grow than cauliflower, at least in these parts.

Does AOC have a problem with broccoli too?

My grandma grew Yucca and aloe...She didn't eat them and she had several other varieties of cactus it was southern Okiehoma.

My grandma grew Yucca and aloe...She didn't eat them and she had several other varieties of cactus it was southern Okiehoma.

My grandmother grew tomatoes, sour cherries and chickens. After my grandparents passed, the property was sold. I drove by it a few years ago, and the new owners got rid of the chicken coop. GD fools. Now they have to buy expensive store bought eggs.

waiting around for the oceans to rise is not the American way. we always rise up and solve global challenges. GREEN NEW DEAL!

Maybe if she put some au jus sauce On the cauliflower, after al It comes from the bidet... That might spice things up a bit

I think broccoli is a lot easier to grow than cauliflower, at least in these parts.

Does AOC have a problem with broccoli too?

Oh hell yeah!...it comes from the same family...and also from the Mediterraneans

Forum List

Back