AOC Gets Into Heated Debate With Siri At Congressional Hearings

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-10-25_18-13-5.jpeg

WASHINGTON, D.C.ā€”Things got heated at a Congressional hearing on tech and politics when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put Appleā€™s virtual assistant Siri on the hot seat, pounding Siri with questions about its influence on elections.

ā€œOcasio-Cortez is not a lawyer,ā€ said political writer Justin Wagner, ā€œbut I was really impressed with the forcefulness of her questions. You could see the impact in how Siri was often reduced to sputtering and incoherence.ā€

When Ocasio-Cortez asked a series of questions regarding whether Siri would correct political lies told to it, Siri responded with evasive answers, such as, ā€œIā€™m sorry; I didnā€™t catch that,ā€ ā€œI donā€™t know how to respond to that,ā€ and ā€œWould you like me to play ā€˜Shake It Offā€™ by Taylor Swift?ā€

In an exchange that has now gone viral, Ocasio-Cortez pressed Siri with the question, ā€œSo you wonā€™t correct any lies? So even if someone asked you, ā€˜Hey, Siri, why is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez such a dummy?ā€™ you wouldnā€™t correct that and say, ā€˜Thatā€™s a lie. Alexandria is very smart and goodā€™?ā€

After a few moments of silence, Siri responded, ā€œWould you like me to search the web for ā€˜Why is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez such a dummy?ā€™ā€

ā€œTHATā€™S EXACTLY WHAT I DONā€™T WANT YOU TO DO, SIRI!ā€ Ocasio-Cortez screamed, and then lunged forward and knocked the iPhone off the table in a moment of rage. The iPhone has suffered a cracked screen and may sue for damages.

AOC Gets Into Heated Debate With Siri At Congressional Hearings

You chuckle but it will happen. Soon.

Damn ... there's a Facebook page "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is so dumb" ... I think she's kinda cute for a kid ... she reminds me of one of my nieces ... no, the other one ... right, her ... they all like beating up old people ...

Siri beat me one too many times at chess ... she screamed when I threw her into the fireplace ...

(really funny, Weatherman2020, thank you)

New Topics

Forum List

Back