AOC Advisor Robert Hockett Resorts to Gaslighting

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Feb,10 2019

Now I get why Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez pulled the much-ridiculed details of the New Green Deal plan that most of the major Democrat presidential candidates support from her website. This allows her supporters to spin the story in the only way possible — by flat-out lying about documents that were previously publicly available. Visibly demented Ivy League law professor and AOC advisor Robert Hockett demonstrates:

NOT for nutin HE looks like he hasnt been out of his upper west side apartment in about a month .
probably reeks of Chinese food and cat pee ...Tell me i'm wrong
YOU cant
i mean you're going on Tucker Carlson .....i dunno comb your hair ? cause NO one would do that on purpose
IM jus sayin

For brazen lies, this tops even Obama’s “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.” I copied, from a deleted but archived page of AOC’s congressional website, a list of items guaranteed “to everyone” under the Green New Deal. The list includes:

• Economic security to all who are unable or unwilling to work

Now that everyone to the right of the Khmer Rouge has burst into guffaws at the absurdity of the Green New Deal, progressives want to gaslight us into believing that this and much more was never said. Never mind that it was not only said but put in writing and disseminated to the public.

A document provided by AOC to NPR includes the free money for those “unwilling to work” promise along with plenty more that it is not politically expedient to admit at the moment, including a reference to ridding the country of airplanes and “farting cows” and a mandate to “upgrade or replace every building in US.” It is still available here.

Arrogance or desperation? Democrats have plenty of both on display.

AOC Advisor Robert Hockett Resorts to Gaslighting - Moonbattery

I was looking to put this in the entertainment section cause she sure is entertaining

quote-some-ideas-are-so-stupid-that-only-intellectuals-believe-them-george-orwell-44-56-62.jpg

Thanks! I'll go read up and do my own due diligence. So public documents then? We're all upset about stuff we can all go read for ourselves and decide?

Feb,10 2019

Now I get why Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez pulled the much-ridiculed details of the New Green Deal plan that most of the major Democrat presidential candidates support from her website. This allows her supporters to spin the story in the only way possible — by flat-out lying about documents that were previously publicly available. Visibly demented Ivy League law professor and AOC advisor Robert Hockett demonstrates:

NOT for nutin HE looks like he hasnt been out of his upper west side apartment in about a month .
probably reeks of Chinese food and cat pee ...Tell me i'm wrong
YOU cant
i mean you're going on Tucker Carlson .....i dunno comb your hair ? cause NO one would do that on purpose
IM jus sayin

For brazen lies, this tops even Obama’s “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.” I copied, from a deleted but archived page of AOC’s congressional website, a list of items guaranteed “to everyone” under the Green New Deal. The list includes:

• Economic security to all who are unable or unwilling to work

Now that everyone to the right of the Khmer Rouge has burst into guffaws at the absurdity of the Green New Deal, progressives want to gaslight us into believing that this and much more was never said. Never mind that it was not only said but put in writing and disseminated to the public.

A document provided by AOC to NPR includes the free money for those “unwilling to work” promise along with plenty more that it is not politically expedient to admit at the moment, including a reference to ridding the country of airplanes and “farting cows” and a mandate to “upgrade or replace every building in US.” It is still available here.

Arrogance or desperation? Democrats have plenty of both on display.

AOC Advisor Robert Hockett Resorts to Gaslighting - Moonbattery

I was looking to put this in the entertainment section cause she sure is entertaining

quote-some-ideas-are-so-stupid-that-only-intellectuals-believe-them-george-orwell-44-56-62.jpg

Text book example of shit eating grin.
Looks like a little boy caught with
Skid marks in his skivvies.

Jo

Forum List

Back