AOC 12 year global warming forecast

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
This is the real deal, get ready for it!

aoc forecast_edited-2.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, I'm going to need stronger sunblock!

My prediction is that AOC will be triggering folks so much they'll be doing this for years to come.

Didn't Al Whore say we would all die from the world heating up and that there would be no ice in the northern hemisphere by 2012? How did that prediction pan out?

This AOC idiot is super stupid... But people believe her because...... I cant even think of one reason to like this bitch...

Didn't Al Whore say we would all die from the world heating up and that there would be no ice in the northern hemisphere by 2012? How did that prediction pan out?

This AOC idiot is super stupid... But people believe her because...... I cant even think of one reason to like this bitch...
Triggered, she's doing that to lots of folks.

A troll that repeats the same lie over and over....

A troll that repeats the same lie over and over....
Do ya?

Forum List

Back