Anything can happen

RCP Average 8/22 - 9/9 48.3 45.4 Obama +2.9

You people are idiots......he got a whopping 2.9 % bouce.

Obama was +1 from gallup post RNC, rasmussen Willard +4 and ABC Willard +1

Even though Rasmussen is hard right propaganda, their latest poll would show Obama getting a massive +9 gain since the DNC, Gallup a +4 gain the rest also on track to show Obama in the +5/+6 gain which is quite strong.

Lets face it, the RNC was a joke and the DNC absoutly nailed it. All we've got left are the debates then the big day, which i'm sure are going to be all Obama :D

Last edited:
Tiny dancer - I recall that in 2008, no one was considering that John McCain would win the nomination, but he did. But there were plenty of good reasons to believe he was not gonna get it - he favored the Iraq war, he was very close to unpopular president Bush and so forth.

Now talking about this election, I just don't see the reason for these guys to be so overly confident. Obama sucks and just because Bill Clinton thinks he's good it's not gonna make him good. Is this "we have already won" thing part of their strategy?

Absolutely part of their strategy. It's an attempt to depress the enthusiasm level on the R side.

The one poll that really freaked them out was a Gallup poll that had voter enthusiasm on the R side up 17 points. Pretty sure that was a Gallup.

You know they were pumping Rolaids and running for Immodium AD extra strength on that one. :D

Even though Rasmussen is hard right propaganda, their latest poll would show Obama getting a massive +9 gain since the DNC, Gallup a +4 gain the rest also on track to show Obama in the +5/+6 gain which is quite strong.

Lets face it, the RNC was a joke and the DNC absoutly nailed it. All we've got left are the debates then the big day, which i'm sure are going to be all Obama :D

Keep swallowing.

That is an average of the top 10 polls kiddo.

Yes, Joshy. It is part of our strategy. That is why we are all starting threads about how Obama has already won. Have you seen them all?

What can we do to make you feel better?

Well I'm feeling ok.... thank you.... But if you want to make me feel better you could send me like... 1000 dollars, that would be nice. I would apreciate that.

Keep swallowing.

You can keep trying to spin it all you want, but even with what you're trying to do, it still shows Obama in the lead :clap2:

Tiny dancer - I recall that in 2008, no one was considering that John McCain would win the nomination, but he did. But there were plenty of good reasons to believe he was not gonna get it - he favored the Iraq war, he was very close to unpopular president Bush and so forth.

Now talking about this election, I just don't see the reason for these guys to be so overly confident. Obama sucks and just because Bill Clinton thinks he's good it's not gonna make him good. Is this "we have already won" thing part of their strategy?

Absolutely part of their strategy. It's an attempt to depress the enthusiasm level on the R side.

The one poll that really freaked them out was a Gallup poll that had voter enthusiasm on the R side up 17 points. Pretty sure that was a Gallup.

You know they were pumping Rolaids and running for Immodium AD extra strength on that one. :D

Yeah. We know that Republican voters are all very, very impressionable. If we go around saying that we have already won.....and the robot has no chance, all the Republicans will decide not to even vote. They will be too depressed to drive to the polls.

Excellent analysis.

Keep swallowing.

You can keep trying to spin it all you want, but even with what you're trying to do, it still shows Obama in the lead :clap2:

Ummmmm....spinning?

I showed Obama in the lead by 2.9.....a far cry from the lie you are peddling.

Yes, Joshy. It is part of our strategy. That is why we are all starting threads about how Obama has already won. Have you seen them all?

What can we do to make you feel better?

Well I'm feeling ok.... thank you.... But if you want to make me feel better you could send me like... 1000 dollars, that would be nice. I would apreciate that.

You need a grand? What would you do with it?

Yeah. We know that Republican voters are all very, very impressionable. If we go around saying that we have already won.....and the robot has no chance, all the Republicans will decide not to even vote. They will be too depressed to drive to the polls.

Excellent analysis.

I never stated that the strategy would be successful. Just that it was part of election strategy.

If one candidate feels that their base isn't going to be turning out in droves, it just makes sense that that candidate's campaign managers would like to lower the turnout of the opposition.

This really is a no brainer.

Excellent analysis.

I never stated that the strategy would be successful. Just that it was part of election strategy.

If one candidate feels that their base isn't going to be turning out in droves, it just makes sense that that candidate's campaign managers would like to lower the turnout of the opposition.

This really is a no brainer.

Well, no brainers are your specialty.

Forum List

Back