Anything can happen

Joshuatree

VIP Member
Apr 4, 2012
Today's Rasmussen poll has Obama five points ahead of Romney and no wonder this is bad news for Romney supporters. Seems that Obama got a huge bounce from the convention. But let's not forget that just a few days ago, Romney was in the lead by 4 points. So what this is showing is that these numbers are very volatile, and no one can tell in one week from now how they are going to look, let alone how they're going to look next to the election day. Anything can happen. Small details might make difference.

Are you counting with the eggs before they're out of the chicken's ass? I wouldn't do that, Lakhota. Read my OP again.

Today's Rasmussen poll has Obama five points ahead of Romney and no wonder this is bad news for Romney supporters. Seems that Obama got a huge bounce from the convention. But let's not forget that just a few days ago, Romney was in the lead by 4 points. So what this is showing is that these numbers are very volatile, and no one can tell in one week from now how they are going to look, let alone how they're going to look next to the election day. Anything can happen. Small details might make difference.

Rasmussen is hard right propaganda and not credible. All the other reliable pollsters put Willard at about +1 or a tie after the RNC. He barely made a blip, but that's not surprising as the only thing anyone was talking about was Eastwood's senile speech.

The dems absolutely hit a grand slam at the DNC and it honestly couldn't have gone any better and the polls reflect that. Obama's numbers in the polls have skyrocketed

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Rasmussen is hard right propaganda and not credible. All the other reliable pollsters put Willard at about +1 or a tie after the RNC. He barely made a blip, but that's not surprising as the only thing anyone was talking about was Eastwood's senile speech.

The dems absolutely hit a grand slam at the DNC and it honestly couldn't have gone any better and the polls reflect that. Obama's numbers in the polls have skyrocketed

Rasmussen is not hard right propaganda, it's the most accurate poll buddy. Obama has received a big bounce but it won't last forever. Like I said no one knows how the poll numbers will be one week from now.

Rasmussen is not hard right propaganda, it's the most accurate poll buddy. Obama has received a big bounce but it won't last forever. Like I said no one knows how the poll numbers will be one week from now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe to the right wingers, to everyone else it's the fox news of polls

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com

Everyone knows how the economy is very bad under Obama. This alone is a reason why you guys are delusional when you say Obama has already won.

This is a see saw race for sure. I just put up a thread with a Romney adviser saying that the reports of the Romney team giving up is "horseshit" to use his descriptive word.

Lib media trying to convince us that the Romney/Ryan ticket are just ready to throw in the towel when the election is only 60 some odd days away borders on assinine.

5 point bump after a convention is normal from what I've read. Both sides get bumps. Then we come down to the nitty gritty when polling really tightens up after Labor Day.

:lol::lolMaybe to the right wingers, to everyone else it's the fox news of polls

Rasmussen is always deadly accurate when it comes to polls. Check their poll numbers for previous elections and the actual results, they are almost equal.

:lol::lolMaybe to the right wingers, to everyone else it's the fox news of polls

Rasmussen is always deadly accurate when it comes to polls. Check their poll numbers for previous elections and the actual results, they are almost equal.

I just provided you with a link showing how Rasmusen is wildly biased to the right, i'd love for you to provide me with one (not from a right wing propaganda outlet) stating how they are "always deadly accurate"

This is a see saw race for sure. I just put up a thread with a Romney adviser saying that the reports of the Romney team giving up is "horseshit" to use his descriptive word.

Lib media trying to convince us that the Romney/Ryan ticket are just ready to throw in the towel when the election is only 60 some odd days away borders on assinine.

5 point bump after a convention is normal from what I've read. Both sides get bumps. Then we come down to the nitty gritty when polling really tightens up after Labor Day.

I'm seeing the left is very confident.... Just because Obama got a bounce from the convention, two months away from the election! :D:D And the polls are very volatile!! Which means that it can be very different in a question of just a few days. These guys are delusional.

I just provided you with a link showing how Rasmusen is wildly biased to the right, i'd love for you to provide me with one (not from a right wing propaganda outlet) stating how they are "always deadly accurate"

Ok I'm gonna check your link.

Black Label - There's no way to check the informations provided in your link but you can check that in 2008 election, for instance, Rasmussen was very accurate.

Holy shit. Do you nutters ever stop with these wishful thinking threads?

It seems like you need constant reassurance that your robot has a chance. Seriously.....cowboy up!!!

Did anyone catch the fundraising numbers for August?

Black Label - There's no way to check the informations provided in your link but you can check that in 2008 election, for instance, Rasmussen was very accurate.

They were biased back then as well, they have always been to the hard right. That's why it's best to only go by RCP.

I'm seeing the left is very confident.... Just because Obama got a bounce from the convention, two months away from the election! :D:D And the polls are very volatile!! Which means that it can be very different in a question of just a few days. These guys are delusional.

Well we are witnessing a bizarre campaign by Obama and Biden. They are campaigning on how good the "bailout" was :lol:

How nuts is that?

Both Obama and Biden are strident, they are negative bordering on vile, there is "no hope and no change" and the base is wildly overconfident.

And the unemployment figures aren't going to give them any sort of a boost.

Then with great truthful articles coming out like the one on GM, that the Volt runs almost at a $50,000 loss per vehicle produced really gives Romney ammo for the debates.

Last edited:
Tiny dancer - I recall that in 2008, no one was considering that John McCain would win the nomination, but he did. But there were plenty of good reasons to believe he was not gonna get it - he favored the Iraq war, he was very close to unpopular president Bush and so forth.

Now talking about this election, I just don't see the reason for these guys to be so overly confident. Obama sucks and just because Bill Clinton thinks he's good it's not gonna make him good. Is this "we have already won" thing part of their strategy?

Yes, Joshy. It is part of our strategy. That is why we are all starting threads about how Obama has already won. Have you seen them all?

What can we do to make you feel better?

New Topics

Forum List

Back