Anyone Worried About Manmade Climate Change and Carbon Footprints Will No Doubt Embrace This

It will be interesting to see what warmists think of this development.

In the '50's nuclear power was sold on the premise that it would be so cheap that we wouldn't even meter it. And it was going to be failsafe. It is and was neither. So, if you want to show me a new nuclear reactor, build it first, have it up and running, and then we can compare costs. Otherwise, we have been bit once. Solar and wind are safe, are presently the cheapest form of generation, and have no waste products comparable to nuclear.

In the '50's nuclear power was sold on the premise that it would be so cheap that we wouldn't even meter it. And it was going to be failsafe. It is and was neither. So, if you want to show me a new nuclear reactor, build it first, have it up and running, and then we can compare costs. Otherwise, we have been bit once. Solar and wind are safe, are presently the cheapest form of generation, and have no waste products comparable to nuclear.
Solar kills insects, wind kills birds.
Now, talk to me about protecting the environment.

It was made more expensive by ecoloonies lawsuits and bad politicians.

It will be interesting to see what warmists think of this development.
Why?

It appears you and others have nothing to sell here...................................
It appears that you are a triggered snowflake :itsok:

Yup you have nothing to say in this thread after all. :50:

At least I made a few short statements about Nuclear energy.

I live right next door to a large Nuclear Reactor, that runs 11 months of the year.

Forum List

Back