Anyone wonder why Sweden is the rape capital of a the West

I think's it's mainly due to the ever-flowing horde of uneducated Paki savages who seem to have had every excuse made for their criminal behaviour by their uber-liberal and utterly detached enablers in the government and media, so they'll just carry on. And people in the BBC keep telling us BREXIT was based solely on resentment to Brussels' dictates, when they were probably more concerned over what could be coming to a street near them/us.

Muslim immigrants can rape with impunity. Take this case. Worst gang rape in the country's history. The ringleader got 7 yrs and was it in 4 yrs. he was supposed to be deported but Afghanistan didn't want him, so on 4 yrs he was back on the streets. Also Swedish prisons are like country clubs. It is sick. These rapist are treated like prestige guest. Many prefer prison over the "refugee" housing.

He is behind the worst gang rape in Swedish history - gets to stay

This is coming to a city near you America!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
If he got jailed...how is that 'impunity'?

Asking for a friend.

4 yrs in a country club style prison and back on the streets!

You might disagree with their judicial system...but they were caught, convicted and jailed.
Hardly 'impunity'.

I've heard the rape rate is increasing because of the immigrants but I don't know if that's true. Anyway maybe the Swedish should make rape an harsh crime. Harsher than it is now
Just pass out pistols to the females and classes on how to shoot the threat properly.
They aren't allowed to protect themselves with anything classified as an offensive weapon, that includes pepper spray I think,
Stupid laws against self defence.
We have almost the same laws here :(

Muslim immigrants can rape with impunity. Take this case. Worst gang rape in the country's history. The ringleader got 7 yrs and was it in 4 yrs. he was supposed to be deported but Afghanistan didn't want him, so on 4 yrs he was back on the streets. Also Swedish prisons are like country clubs. It is sick. These rapist are treated like prestige guest. Many prefer prison over the "refugee" housing.

Too cold: Syrian refugees leave Norway

Result!
I wish it were colder in the UK.

I think's it's mainly due to the ever-flowing horde of uneducated Paki savages who seem to have had every excuse made for their criminal behaviour by their uber-liberal and utterly detached enablers in the government and media, so they'll just carry on. And people in the BBC keep telling us BREXIT was based solely on resentment to Brussels' dictates, when they were probably more concerned over what could be coming to a street near them/us.

Very true, but it is not just Pakis.

Because Arabs are never happy! They get a FREE house, food, school and other luxuries their NINE children! NINE! Yet they complain. These people don't speak Arabic, it is too cold and they haven't been given enough. How ever they aren't going back despite the fact I guarantee they could get a free ticket back to Lebanon or Syria.

They choose to stay and the NINE future delinquents will use the fact they haven't received everything in the world to later harm Norway.

Seven of the eight men, who were indicted for raping a 29-year-old woman in an asylum accommodation in Mariannelund Småland, were convicted of aggravated rape. Six people were expelled from Sweden. The two convicts were imprisoned for six years and six months and four years and six months. One suspect was acquitted.

The OP's article is not entirely truthful about Afghan deportees and Afghanistan still accepts criminals deported from Europe. There is a recent agreement between the EU and Afghanistan, under which Afghanistan is obliged to accept an unlimited number of Afghan deportees from the EU.

The ringleader got 7 yrs and was it in 4 yrs. he was supposed to be deported but Afghanistan didn't want him, so on 4 yrs he was back on the streets.

At least 34 Afghan asylum seekers arrived in their home country after being deported from Germany a day earlier, a Kabul airport official said.

The group was the first to arrive back in Afghanistan after a new agreement was made between the German government and Kabul in October.

The Kabul airport chief of police, Mohammad Asif Jabarkhil, said the deportees, all young men without families, landed around 5am on Thursday.

Many expressed disappointment over their deportation, saying they had lived and worked in Germany for years and were now forced to come back without any job prospects.

Germany deports rejected Afghan asylum seekers

Last edited:
Seven of the eight men, who were indicted for raping a 29-year-old woman in an asylum accommodation in Mariannelund Småland, were convicted of aggravated rape. Six people were expelled from Sweden. The two convicts were imprisoned for six years and six months and four years and six months. One suspect was acquitted.

The OP's article is not entirely truthful about Afghan deportees and Afghanistan still accepts criminals deported from Europe. There is a recent agreement between the EU and Afghanistan, under which Afghanistan is obliged to accept an unlimited number of Afghan deportees from the EU.

The ringleader got 7 yrs and was it in 4 yrs. he was supposed to be deported but Afghanistan didn't want him, so on 4 yrs he was back on the streets.

At least 34 Afghan asylum seekers arrived in their home country after being deported from Germany a day earlier, a Kabul airport official said.

The group was the first to arrive back in Afghanistan after a new agreement was made between the German government and Kabul in October.

The Kabul airport chief of police, Mohammad Asif Jabarkhil, said the deportees, all young men without families, landed around 5am on Thursday.

Many expressed disappointment over their deportation, saying they had lived and worked in Germany for years and were now forced to come back without any job prospects.

Germany deports rejected Afghan asylum seekers

The point still remains Muslims will continue to pour into Europe, ignore their laws and rape their women!

Forum List

Back