Anyone who supported Rand Paul...

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
You really ought to come in here and pay your respects to his father and his movement back in '07 and '08.

If not for any of that, most of you would never know who Rand is, and the media would never have given him the time of day.

It's the least you can do.

You really ought to come in here and pay your respects to his father and his movement back in '07 and '08.

If not for any of that, most of you would never know who Rand is, and the media would never have given him the time of day.

It's the least you can do.

Agreed. This is a young man's work now, and I hope he learned much from the old man.

Rand Paul is almost as far out there as his father. Thank you.

This thread isn't about comparing him to his father.

And you didn't support Rand, so why the fuck are you posting here?

There's any number of threads about how badly you got your ass handed to you, for you to go cry in.

Indeed.

The following is my opinion only.

Rand Paul, oh Rand Paul. He seems a lot like his father, only not as smart. Now I am no Ron Paul fan. I think he is a mousy little hypocritical idiot, but I certainly admire the fact that he does pay lip service to a few things that I agree with.

However Rand seems just really, really simple to me. Aside from the poor toupee, his whole wife heading up the ophthalmology certification board thing is way out there. His random statements about the constitutionality of things is very quaint, but who the hell wants to vote for a philosopher?

If he does what he claims he wants to do then fine. But to me, he is nothing more than a typical politician until he proves himself otherwise.

Last edited:

There's any number of threads about how badly you got your ass handed to you, for you to go cry in.

Mainly because I have a right to post here, and it was obvious from your initial post that you are easily offended.

Mainly because I have a right to post here, and it was obvious from your initial post that you are easily offended.

Ah, the old "i have a right!!" :lol:

It's pretty hard for you to offend me right now, in the face of such an ass whooping the other day :thup:

You can talk as much crap as you want, Rand is still a senator for the next 6 years.

The fact that you felt the need to come in and pop shit speaks much more about you than you realize.

It's pretty hard for you to offend me right now, in the face of such an ass whooping the other day :thup:

You can talk as much crap as you want, Rand is still a senator for the next 6 years.

The fact that you felt the need to come in and pop shit speaks much more about you than you realize.

The best part is, you haven't disagreed with my statement. Thanks for your honesty, at least.

The best part is, you haven't disagreed with my statement. Thanks for your honesty, at least.

Disagreed with which statement? That he and his father are "out there", or that you offended me?

Trust me bro, you didn't offend me :lol:

Disagreed with which statement? That he and his father are "out there", or that you offended me?

Trust me bro, you didn't offend me :lol:

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Well, their views about a limited military are pretty close to yours, for one.

You are 100% correct on that. And that is pretty much where I stop agreeing with either of them.

So, this stuff about "proportional" reductions in military and social spending is just storytime. It always is with you people. It's all about the military.

Smoke, meet ass.

Well, their views about a limited military are pretty close to yours, for one.

You are 100% correct on that. And that is pretty much where I stop agreeing with either of them.

So, this stuff about "proportional" reductions in military and social spending is just storytime. It always is with you people. It's all about the military.

Smoke, meet ass.

You misread me. I wholeheartedly agree that many of our "social programs" are complete and utter failures and put entirely too much strain on my taxes. Likewise, I believe many of the things supported by our "defense budget" are complete and utter failures and put entirely too much strain on my taxes. Is that clear enough for you, Sparky?

Smoke, meet ass.

You misread me. I wholeheartedly agree that many of our "social programs" are complete and utter failures and put entirely too much strain on my taxes. Likewise, I believe many of the things supported by our "defense budget" are complete and utter failures and put entirely too much strain on my taxes. Is that clear enough for you, Sparky?

I think our Social Programs should be more geared to enabling, repairing the breach. Something that works to an end. The direction is what's wrong.

Smoke, meet ass.

I think our Social Programs should be more geared to enabling, repairing the breach. Something that works to an end. The direction is what's wrong.

I agree that the direction is wrong, but also believe that lack of proper oversight has led to tremendous waste within many of these programs.

I agree that the direction is wrong, but also believe that lack of proper oversight has led to tremendous waste within many of these programs.

Which program(s) has/have no oversight?

Forum List

Back