Anyone who sneers at pro-abortion/Nazi parallels should watch this:

abortion was illegal in Nazi Germany, and punishable by death.

The woman's uterus was considered property of the state, just like you funditards want.

The Catholic Church was completely in Cahoots with the Nazis, straight down the line.

Abortion wasn't illegal in the ghettos, nor was it illegal in occupied territories (Poland) where it was promoted. The Catholic Church was not in cahoots with the Nazis straight down the line, either. In fact, the Nazi sacked churches and butchered clergy, and the church was one of the few establishments to speak out against them.

Abortion was used as a tool to reduce the populations the germans wanted eliminated; a breeding tool, in exactly the same manner that progressives use it today. They encouraged aryan women to have children but at the same time promoted it among the Poles, using the same tactics you loons use today.

link? I thought you said making unsubstantiated statements was "against the law" :eusa_eh: Follow your own advice V

Link it, you idiot.

Actually, my admonition was to link when one QUOTES....my statement isn't a quote, it's ME TELLING YOU something using my own words.

Generally speaking, one isn't expected to "prove" statements of historical fact.

I wish you guys would read the rules and the AP standards for quotes and such. None of you seems to have a clue and it's a drag for those of us who do.

If you want to argue the complicity of the church, you probably should start another thread. But, "According to Lapide, the concentration camp prisoners did not want Pius to speak out openly (p. 247). As one jurist from the Nuremberg Trials said on WNBC in New York (Feb. 28, 1964), "Any words of Pius XII, directed against a madman like Hitler, would have brought on an even worse catastrophe... [and] accelerated the massacre of Jews and priests." (Ibid.) Yet Pius was not totally silent either. Lapide notes a book by the Jewish historian, Jenoe Levai, entitled, The Church Did Not Keep Silent (p. 256). He admits that everyone, including himself, could have done more. If we condemn Pius, then justice would demand condemning everyone else. He concludes by quoting from the Talmud that "whosoever preserves one life, it is accounted to him by Scripture as if he had preserved a whole world." With this he claims that Pius XII deserves a memorial forest of 860,000 trees in the Judean hills (pp. 268-9). It should be noted that six million Jews and three million Catholics were killed in the Holocaust.
[SIZE=+2]W[/SIZE]e must remember that the Holocaust was also anti-Christian. After Hitler revealed his true intentions, the Catholic Church opposed him. Even the famous Albert Einstein testified to that. According to the December 23, 1940 issue of Time magazine on page 38, Einstein said:

Being a lover of freedom, when the revolution came in Germany, I looked to the universities to defend it, knowing that they had always boasted of their devotion to the cause of truth; but, no, the universities immediately were silenced. Then I looked to the great editors of the newspapers whose flaming editorials in days gone by had proclaimed their love of freedom; but they, like the universities, were silenced in a few short weeks...

Only the Church stood squarely across the path of Hitler's campaign for suppressing truth. I never had any special interest in the Church before, but now I feel a great affection and admiration because the Church alone has had the courage and persistence to stand for intellectual truth and moral freedom. I am forced thus to confess that what I once despised I now praise unreservedly.

In another, similar statement, Einstein referred explicitly to the Catholic Church (Lapide, p. 251). This is an extraordinary testimony by an agnostic German scientist of Jewish heritage. Even though there were traitors in her ranks, the Church still opposed the Nazi movement."

Pope Pius XII and the Holocaust

Regarding the Nazi/eugenecist distinction, there really is none. The horror that the word "nazi" evokes is a horror of their eugenic practices. It isn't because of their battle strategies, or even their government. It was the government putting negative eugenics into practice that led to the death camps (and this was headed by the doctors)..and those are the beliefs and traits they share with progressives. Today's progressives hold the most vile practices and beliefs of the monster nazi doctors very dear...as they did prior to the establishment of the death camps, which allowed the monstrous nazi practices to gain a foothold and flourish. The death camps existed because then, as now, progressives approved the core concept of the death camps...selective breeding for health and prosperity, the elimination of those who are determined to be of no social/genetic value. Nazis claimed that negative eugenics would eliminate unhappiness, disease, physical deformity, stupidity, criminality...they claimed that all those things could be remedied via the careful application of eugenics. Which is EXACTLY what progressives claim. They insist that abortion will lead to less crime, less disease, less starvation...this is exactly the language the nazis used to convince people that there was nothing horrific about it. It was just biology and science applied to man for the overall good. And people bought it then, as they buy it now.

Tell me who you think should be euthanized, progressives....who is not fit to live?

"Those humans were targeted who were identified as "life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben), including but not limited to the criminal, degenerate, dissident, feeble-minded, homosexual, idle, insane, and the weak, for elimination from the chain of heredity."

Nazi eugenics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow...sounds like all the reasons for abortion/euthanasia...only the homosexual and degenerate part..you guys want more, not fewer, of those....
You just destroyed that strawman! You realise euthanasia laws in the states only apply to the terminally ill that will die within 6 month. The patient must submit 2 oral requests and one written. The request must be then approved by two doctors. The patient cannot be influenced by depression and must be informed of possible alternatives. Then the patient must then wait for 15 days.

Sometimes I feel bad for showing you guys up for what you are. You just aren't all that bright. I wish it were a little more of a challenge.

I used to think the left had stopped sending in their first string. Then I realized that this was what their first string had degenerated to. And then I was sad . . . for about a minute.

True.

And the notion of ‘pro-abortion’ is rather inane, as few, if any, are ‘pro-abortion.’

The conflict is predicated upon disagreement as to a solution to the problem, not the problem itself.

I get it. I'm not defending koshergrl, per se, as I don't share her more extreme views on the subject. I simply don't see how there is no comparison.

I have seen too many debates about the subject, and too many times have I see pro-life advocates go down the eugenics path on their own, without any help from conservatives trying to steer them there. It's simply too difficult to discuss eugenics without the Nazi tie-in. That's not my fault. They have too much in common not to.

The problem with this is that "eugenics" is not in the title of the thread. The Nazis were the government. Therefore, any programs they implemented were enforced. Now, if you can show that abortion is being imposed upon those who don't want an abortion, then you might have an argument for some kind of comparison. However, if "pro-abortion" actually translates to the right of the individual to obtain an abortion if they - not the government - so choose, then you have no argument at all.

Nice try at diversion, but not the point at all. Did the thread title say, "Look, our government is the same as the Nazis"? No. It said the attitudes and justifications of liberals are the same as the Nazis. The fact that they must use different methods to achieve the same end does not negate the end being the same.

You just destroyed that strawman! You realise euthanasia laws in the states only apply to the terminally ill that will die within 6 month. The patient must submit 2 oral requests and one written. The request must be then approved by two doctors. The patient cannot be influenced by depression and must be informed of possible alternatives. Then the patient must then wait for 15 days.

Sometimes I feel bad for showing you guys up for what you are. You just aren't all that bright. I wish it were a little more of a challenge.

I used to think the left had stopped sending in their first string. Then I realized that this was what their first string had degenerated to. And then I was sad . . . for about a minute.

The best zealots are poorly educated and generally stupid. If they understood scholarship, they would not fall for propaganda so easily.

"Hitler believed that rights only belong to those strong enough to defend them - just as American pro-abortionists do. He insisted in Mein Kampf that the weak or small had "no inalienable right to life" (Lebensrecht) - just as American pro-abortionists do.[65] Those physicians who dared resist Hitler's program of abortion on demand for women of unfit race were labeled "reactionary" and "enemies of women" (misogynists) while those who supported the program were called "sensible" and "friends of women" - the identical words used by American pro-abortionists today.[66]"

Facts of Life: Chapter 5: The Holocaust Analogy to Abortion: The History of the Nazi Abortion Program

I'm still waiting for the pro-abortionists to state the reasons why they believe abortion is a good policy for women.

Stupid as they are, even they recognize that they use the identical justifications that Hitler did. That's why they only troll the threads about Nazis, instead of actually stating their beliefs. The parallels smack them in the face.

Hitler banned abortion for aryan women. That's one way the Nazis were exactly like the pro-lifers, and the exact opposite of pro-choicers. The second way is that the Nazis forced abortions on others, not giving them a choice. So the Nazis were also exactly like pro-lifers in that respect, and the exact opposite of pro-choicers.

So why is it that pro-lifers deliberately choose to emulate the Nazis? Do they just do that with abortion policy, or do they do that on all issues? What intellectual cowardice makes people not want to explore the scary similarities between pro-lifers and Nazis?

(Now, I don't think all pro-lifers are like that at all. I'm just using koshergrl's logic. If it bothers people when I make up crazy shit so I can point out the way pro-lifers are so fanatical in their devotion to Nazi policy, blame koshergrl, as she's the one thinks that tactic is totally acceptible.)

By the way koshergrl, why are you such a liar? No progressives are calling for abortion to be used as eugenics. Take that sick lie and stuff it. Your allegiance is to Satan, the lord of lies, thus all decent people are morally bound to oppose you. If you're not a liar, feel free to prove it by showing where all the liberals on this board are demanding abortion be used for eugenics.

Last edited:
You're the liar. Abortion is negative eugenics, and retards like you promote it as a way to reduce criminality, poverty, disease, and genetic disorders. The only difference between you and the nazis is that they wanted to preserve SOME life.

The nazis were never like pro-lifers. They removed language that protected right to life in their laws, and they promoted legalized abortion to Poles as a way to improve their health, their economic status, and their ability to work.

Just...like....progressives.

The rest of your post is just...well, nutty.

Last edited:
PS...Satan is pro-life, that's a good retardism I haven't heard very often.

You're the liar. Abortion is negative eugenics, and retards like you promote it as a way to reduce criminality, poverty, disease, and genetic disorders.

So outright brazen lying about me and pro-choicers is all you can resort to.

But then, in your ends-justify-the-means world of moral relativism, you simply tell yourself that any lie you tell in the service of your extremist cult is approved by God Himself, and thus that lie is a good and holy thing. That's why brainwashed religious cultists tend to be so immoral, because of the way they can always instantly convince themself that the creator of the universe justifies all of their awful behavior. That's in contrast to the moral absolutism of the secular world, where a lie can't be auto-justified by a higher power.

Anyways, we now have two ways in which you emulate the Nazis. You're a sick control freak like the Nazis, and you rely on the big lie like the Nazis. Is there any way in which you're not exactly like the Nazis?

Nice rant. What lie did I tell? Just saying "liar liar pants on fire" isn't exactly an argument, nazi.

Why do you think women should be able to kill their babies? What good does abortion on demand bring the world? How do you feel about euthanasia? Who should we put to sleep, and what should be the criteria?

Hitler banned abortion for aryan women. That's one way the Nazis were exactly like the pro-lifers, and the exact opposite of pro-choicers. The second way is that the Nazis forced abortions on others, not giving them a choice. So the Nazis were also exactly like pro-lifers in that respect, and the exact opposite of pro-choicers.

So why is it that pro-lifers deliberately choose to emulate the Nazis? Do they just do that with abortion policy, or do they do that on all issues? What intellectual cowardice makes people not want to explore the scary similarities between pro-lifers and Nazis?

(Now, I don't think all pro-lifers are like that at all. I'm just using koshergrl's logic. If it bothers people when I make up crazy shit so I can point out the way pro-lifers are so fanatical in their devotion to Nazi policy, blame koshergrl, as she's the one thinks that tactic is totally acceptible.)

By the way koshergrl, why are you such a liar? No progressives are calling for abortion to be used as eugenics. Take that sick lie and stuff it. Your allegiance is to Satan, the lord of lies, thus all decent people are morally bound to oppose you. If you're not a liar, feel free to prove it by showing where all the liberals on this board are demanding abortion be used for eugenics.

This isn't even a good attempt. I doubt even you believe the bullshit you just spewed.

And thus it goes. The progressives shriek that abortion is necessary for freedom, health, the good of the world...but at the same time claim they are in NO WAY similar to the nazis, who used the exact same language to usher in the age of the death camp.

So the Founders of this great country who always had abortion as legal in most all the states from 1776-late 1800s were just like Nazis.
You people are bat shit crazy.

Tell us your views on euthanasia and abortion, gadawg.

I know you're one of the hardliners. Go for it.

Nice rant. What lie did I tell? Just saying "liar liar pants on fire" isn't exactly an argument, nazi.

"Abortion is negative eugenics, and retards like you promote it as a way to reduce criminality, poverty, disease, and genetic disorders."

That was easy. You, koshergrl, are a lying sack of shit, as well as a Nazi fangirl. I mean, it's not the pro-choicers declaring that all women must bow to their edicts, as you and the Nazis both do.

Anyways, what's the point of this thread? You're going to lie more, spew deranged hatred at the pro-choicer cartoon strawmen that exist only in your diseased mind, and goosestep like the happy brownshirt you are. It's gotten boring. Why don't you impress us with some new and original sick immorality? Come on, we all know you have it in you.

Forum List

Back