Anyone Watching Tucker Right Now? LOL He is taking on lefties and pwning them!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I know this might be more of a Media Forum thing but this evening's show is unbelievable. Total PWNAGE! FOX actually has text at the bottom of the screen, "Tucker takes on... [insert leftist here from college professors, MSM folks, Congressmen, etc.]." The dude is badass. Very quite witted, totally laid back and is nice even while laughing at how his guests get butthurt.

I know this might be more of a Media Forum thing but this evening's show is unbelievable. Total PWNAGE! FOX actually has text at the bottom of the screen, "Tucker takes on... [insert leftist here from college professors, MSM folks, Congressmen, etc.]." The dude is badass. Very quite witted, totally laid back and is nice even while laughing at how his guests get butthurt.
There are usually videos posted on YouTube within a few hours of the airing if this stuff. Would you post it when it goes up?

he is a dweebish rube

he is a dweebish rube

Next to you, he looks like Stephen Hawking.

His show is fun. He brings on 2 or 3 left wingers every night and they go at it pretty hardcore.

No one can accuse him of not presenting the other side's opinion. He does it constantly. Last night he had on the woman who organized the Berkeley riot.

She said Milo was a homophobe. It was absolutely hysterical.

She also said they had the specific intention to prevent Milo from speaking. She said it was not a protest, it was a violent preventive action to Milo's fascism.

No fake news...I saw her say it herself on live TV last night on Tucker.

His show is fun. He brings on 2 or 3 left wingers every night and they go at it pretty hardcore.

No one can accuse him of not presenting the other side's opinion. He does it constantly. Last night he had on the woman who organized the Berkeley riot.

She said Milo was a homophobe. It was absolutely hysterical.

She also said they had the specific intention to prevent Milo from speaking. She said it was not a protest, it was a violent preventive action to Milo's fascism.

No fake news...I saw her say it herself on live TV last night on Tucker.

It's to bad we can't see her take one to the head on live TV.

Forum List

Back