Anyone watching the post convention show on MSNBC?

I've never seen such hostile bull for 40 straight minutes. And Andrea Mitchell looks like a character from The Walking Dead.

Ha.Ha.---I imagine they're going absolutely APE shit over Ann Romney--Condi Rice and Paul Ryan---:badgrin::badgrin:

gmc10265820120814120100.jpg

They also drilled Rice on the birther issue twice in the interview with Mitchell.

What on earth does Rice have to do with the Birther Issue? She didnt mention it at all in her speech.
It wasn't birther, it was was anti-immigration.

She addressed it with her full-throated endorsement of immigration and what it's meant to the country and how we cannot grow without it.

I've never seen such hostile bull for 40 straight minutes. And Andrea Mitchell looks like a character from The Walking Dead.
No... I really don't pay any attention to MSNBC or Fox. Same bullshit different side.

Why are Republicans so afraid of scrutiny?

Mockery does not equate to fear.
Tax returns?
No specifics in any of their plans?

Funny stuff, a liberal talking about offering specifics of their plans. When's the last time Obama or ANY liberal democrat offered a plan for ANYTHING with ANY specifics? Ryan offereed a plan with specifics, Romeny offered his 59 point plan, lots of specifics there, and didn't the GOP come out with a plan with specifics, sorta a redux of the original Contract with America? Democrats haven't offered jackshit for how to deal with the debt/deficits, or get the economy growing,or anything else. You got a lot of nerve, bud.

Thank goodness nobody really watches MSNBC except Diehard Democrats. And curious conservatives like you. I don't even know what channel they are on. lol

I watch it.

I keep thinking Ed will have a stroke on air or Chris Matthews will go down clutching his chest.

They seem so close.

I watched Maddow salivate at the thought of Mike Huckabee talking about abortion.

Even Sharpton had to point out he disappointed her.

She looked pissed.

I was ROTFLMAO during his speech knowing full good and well she was probably wetting her undies waiting for him to say something she could chew on....nada.

Here is the MSNBC poster boy for Barack Obama--watch it if you want a great laugh--

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rTCRMLfuoo]Leave Barack Alone! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back