Anyone Watching the GOP Debate With Me Tonight?

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
This is going to be the most interesting of all. Newt's pissed, there is a controversy about who really won Iowa, Romney or Santorum, Perry is bound to screw up...

Should be great.

This is going to be the most interesting of all. Newt's pissed, there is a controversy about who really won Iowa, Romney or Santorum, Perry is bound to screw up...

Should be great.

Nobody "won" Iowa yet. The vote is just a straw poll, it is non-binding. There are several conventions still to be held in the state before delegates are bound.

Paulie..................... dunno what that means re: Iowa.???

Should be great.

Are you bringing the popcorn? ;)

Should be great.

Who won Iowa is Ron Paul. Fucking status quo loving, constitution hating bitch.

Your poll is missing Paul... You know, the guy that has the strongest base, second most amount of money and near tied Mitt/Santorum in Iowa........ Or did your bias get in the way?

Your poll is missing Paul... You know, the guy that has the strongest base, second most amount of money and near tied Mitt/Santorum in Iowa........ Or did your bias get in the way?

She is another status quo loving elitist. Fucking corporate liberal.

Yeah, I forgot RP. Ah well, my first poll, I got nervous.

Should be great.

What made you decide to be an asshole?

How about the fact that the freedom hating NEOCON establishment loving bitch intentionally left off the clear second place contender?

Should be great.

m54461_We-get-it-Youre-butt-hurt.jpg

She is another status quo loving elitist. Fucking corporate liberal.

Sarah G is a nice person, and here you are treating her like dirt. Def. should go have a wank to take out your frustrations, maybe to a Ron Paul poster?

Forum List

Back