Anyone watching Sanders angrily yell out his speech?

One thing Hillary has learned is....when you fuck something up...hide behind a black person.

you mean the black people who didn't exist at the GOP convention?

Not true, but if you watch CNN and MSNBC they will hide every minority at the convention. It is pathetic.

I watch a lot of things. There were 18 black delegates at the RNC. So I'm not sure what you're talking about. Although I guess when you're brainwashed by Fox News, the official network of the GOP, you probably don't know that.
What kind of hack COUNTS BLACK PEOPLE? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Anyone watching Sanders angrily yell out his speech?

With Grandpa Sanders being...what....74 years old?...ranting and volatile all the time...if he were nominated, the main focus of his ticket should be "who is the VP?" Because within 6 months of that unbelievably stressful job in the best of times, the VP is actually who would be president.

Think about it.

That is so not true. FAFSA student loans are simple to get. They don't even check your credit or require a co-signer. These loans will cover room, board and tuition.

Which is why I spent 10 years getting denied over and over and over again, despite yearly income of as little as $9k at one point.

Forum List

Back