Anyone watching new x files?

Watched it and it took me back... My favorite episode is when the geek ate the belly monster and Mulder ask him why he looked so sick and he told Mulder it was something he ate...

How did they explain the Cigarette Smoking Man being alive since he was clearly killed in the series finale?

Probably in the script? Besides, you know how this government stuff works. As Mulder stated tonight, the government lies at will. It is a version of mind over matter, the government does not mind and the people do not matter.

My tv guide said 7pm. I dozed off and woke up at 7:11pm, turned it on Fox..and it was football. Almost an hour later I saw this thread and went to go see if it was still football and it was X Files. The ending of it, anyway.

Now I am trying to see Scully as Scully and not this warped/insane cannibal with Hannibal. She needs to dump that character too, cuz alot of her was peeking through.

Unwatchable.....I suffered through the wooden acting in the first episode streamed with no ads on couchtuner. Last night the deformed children in the evil clinic was enough....I turned it off after 15 minutes and won't venture there again....same as "24"...they should have left well-enough alone. :sad:

Forum List

Back