Anyone watching ghost adventures tonight?

I'd watch it if that poser zak would set his hair on fire to add a bit of interest and realism.

• Banned

Harry is a libtard. Has no idea what’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this week im a libtard....last week i was called a trumpster....a few before that i was republatard....you asswipes cant seem to make up your mind...lol...
Maybe you are just a idiot
well thats something you can relate too....i have seen you called that quite a few times here.....

this week im a libtard....last week i was called a trumpster....a few before that i was republatard....you asswipes cant seem to make up your mind...lol...
well thats something you can relate too....i have seen you called that quite a few times here.....
Um ok

Um ok
if i get called that about 30 more times i will be where your at now.....you and your buddy nat are just about tied for first place...

Um ok
if i get called that about 30 more times i will be where your at now.....you and your buddy nat are just about tied for first place...
I must be doing something right lol you on the other hand lol

Um ok
Um ok.....

Um ok
you are doing something right you won the poster of the month with over a thousand posts more than the next guy....3000 posts...a record....take a break once in a while...go out and get laid you dumbass.......

Um ok
you are doing something right you won the poster of the month with over a thousand posts more than the next guy....3000 posts...a record....take a break once in a while...go out and get laid you dumbass.......
Haha I had a Asian and ricans within 5 hours of each other last week, 20 something.. good times..

Um ok
Haha I had a Asian and ricans within 5 hours of each other last week, 20 something.. good times..
were you doing them between posts?....

Omg yea if they know I love trump lol hahah

Omg yea if they know I love trump lol hahah
dam! your good Jits......no wonder you get called the KING!.....lol....

Forum List

Back