Anyone watching Dr Paul's speech?

Ron Paul write in all the way.

RHINO Romney can suck it.

Write-in votes for ANYBODY will only dilute the votes against Obama. The surest way to help Obama fuck this nation is to refrain from voting for Romney.

A strong Argument..........

Yet big government vs big government. What changes? The crash date?

Exactly, the crash date. obama will do it quicker, much quicker. Romney gives us some time to do better.

Lols...you are NOT a Ron Paul supporter you are a neo con in liberty clothing. A true libertarian would not even think about supporting or voting for Romney.

<crickits>

Oh hey, the "libertarian" is the first to come pop shit in a Ron Paul thread, I'm jack's complete lack of surprise :rolleyes:

Can't help it, Dissent is everything that is wrong with the new batch of so-called Ron Paul supporters. He makes us all look like looneys.
If someone thinks that a party or group of individuals is bad because of a few members of that group or party... I would suggest that chances are I shouldn't give two shits what they think anyway.

Like there are no loonies in Dems, Repubs, Chirstian, Muslim, pick whatever you want... I'm sorry... that's just a stupid stance. Whither it's true or not.

Ah. Well what about their ideology do you disagree with? I myself am not a libertarian as in libertarian party sense. I do not support open borders and I am against abortion.

Well...I too am against open borders, I am also against abortion....but at the personal level. Legislatively, I am pro-choice.

I guess the biggest areas where I disagree with Libertarians is that there are always going to be people who need help and I believe that we are our brother's keeper. Don't get me wrong....I think all able bodied(and minded) people should work. I think that if you look around us, our infrastructure is old, tired, wasteful and in many cases, to the point of collapse. What a great opportunity to reinstate the Conservation Corps and the WPA and put able bodied, idle people to work.

But the whole "get a job, deadbeat" thing is nothing more than wishful thinking when there are 6 applicants for every open position and most of those are low wage jobs that require supplementation anyway.

There are a few other areas....drug legalization is one. I'm fine with Pot...I've smoked pot in my younger days and it's a relatively safe drug. But the hard drugs? No. And if we do end up legalizing hard drugs, we better damned well have an excellent rehabilitation program in place and drug courts in full swing.

I am sure there are more...but that's all I can think of at the moment.

A true libertarian, although he or she may personally disagree, should not be at odds with an individual state's people and their government instituting social programs as all powers not specifically delegated to the federal government are reserved to the states and the people. There's nothing in the constitution against government social porgrams at the state level.

Its at the federal level where the mandated collectivism goes out the door for libertarians.

At least at the state level, I can move to a state with far less regulation. But as everything becomes more centralized at the federal level this becomes much less a reality.

New Topics

Forum List

Back