Anyone watch Shep on Fox today ..

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
If you watch SHEP you know he LOVES high speed chases. There was one in AZ . .THe dude stopped and started to run into the woods , when he realized he was surrounded he put the gun to his head and shot himself on live TV.. Shep yelling turn that off and went to break. HE came out I guess the tech guys did not have their delay on like they were supposed too. Shep was very upset..

If you watch SHEP you know he LOVES high speed chases. There was one in AZ . .THe dude stopped and started to run into the woods , when he realized he was surrounded he put the gun to his head and shot himself on live TV.. Shep yelling turn that off and went to break. HE came out I guess the tech guys did not have their delay on like they were supposed too. Shep was very upset..

No, I wasn't watching. Shep is a good person. I'm sure that would upset him, as it horrified viewers.

I watched Anderson the other day. It's too soon to sit down and what another gay guy.

I had it on at the time, and had been watching the chase. Then I saw Shep saying take it down, yada yada, and then apologize and say he would talk about it again in the 7:00 - 8:00 evening hour. I didn't see the shot being fired, and I thought I caught it all, so maybe his engineer actually did catch it in time with the delay.

I meant to catch his evening hour, but didn't get back home until 20 of 8, so I'm in the dark. If it was missed and shown in the afternoon it will be discussed on the saturday panel show Fox News Watch where they discuss the media mistakes (as well as bias).

I had it on at the time, and had been watching the chase. Then I saw Shep saying take it down, yada yada, and then apologize and say he would talk about it again in the 7:00 - 8:00 evening hour. I didn't see the shot being fired, and I thought I caught it all, so maybe his engineer actually did catch it in time with the delay.

I meant to catch his evening hour, but didn't get back home until 20 of 8, so I'm in the dark. If it was missed and shown in the afternoon it will be discussed on the saturday panel show Fox News Watch where they discuss the media mistakes (as well as bias).

It was shown and I hope thwarted jackass in charge of tape delay loses his job.

First off he wasn't surrounded by anything but prarie dogs. Second it was a long distance view from a chopper. Hardly terrifying. Network tv is 10 times worse. People need to sack up.

First off he wasn't surrounded by anything but prarie dogs. Second it was a long distance view from a chopper. Hardly terrifying. Network tv is 10 times worse. People need to sack up.

Fuck you. If my kids were younger they don't need to see that shit.

Tell someones 13 year old daughter to man up.....

Mediaite.com has it. Mediaite *always* has it when Fox screws the pooch.

Regards from Rosie

Someone's death deserves your regards?

Enjoy the neg

Regards Grampa
She signs every post with that, you retard.

I bet you don't neg mal for his smiling smiley in every post, even when it's responding to a sad situation.

Because you're a typical rightwing hypocrite.

Mediaite.com has it. Mediaite *always* has it when Fox screws the pooch.

Regards from Rosie

Enjoy the neg

Regards Grampa

I bet you don't neg mal for his smiling smiley in every post, even when it's responding to a sad situation.

Hypocrite? I just ripped politico also you fucktard. And how the fuck am I supposed to know what she ends every post with when that's the first post of hers I've seen?

Fuck you and the nitwits that thanked you. Negs all around

Enjoy the neg

Regards Grampa

Hypocrite? I just ripped politico also you fucktard. And how the fuck am I supposed to know what she ends every post with when that's the first post of hers I've seen?

Because you are a drunken idiot?

I saw it. The helicopter was too far away to show anything other than the man's arm moving and then he fell. It was nothing like the guy who shot himself on the freeway, brains went everywhere!

It was a happy ending. No one was hurt other than the armed carjacker and the state saved a bundle on his trial.

Enjoy the neg

Regards Grampa

Neg returned, ya grumpy old douche.

Forum List

Back