Anyone Want To Predict Joe Bidens Next Gaffes?

:afro::piss2::poke:
Ok, so what does Bin Biden have to say to a crowd of black and white democrats before anyone finally comes along and fires him from campaigning for Obama?
:eusa_think::cow:
Can you imagine if Biden said this to that Virginia crowd? You know, I used to be middle class, didn't make a lot of money, so we ate a lot of watermelon, chicken and ribs during the hard times of late 17th century.
Or maybe,,,Joe Biden: Now as "youall" know, my grandparents were black folks who were shipped here from Kenya in 1863, and believe me, I still feel your pain knowing you are all decendants of slaves, but I must say, I was fortunate enough to meet George Washington a year before he died in 1903? or was it 1917,? goddam, I dont remember, never the less,I did tell President George Washington to end slavery as we knew it in 1978 or 1937?
Anyway my black friends, yous people can all applaud me now being i need a glass of water.
:oops:

I imagine the DNC has tied his hands--gagged his mouth--and locked Biden in a very dark closet until the election is over--:badgrin::badgrin:

biden-stays-on-message.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Ok, so what does Bin Biden have to say to a crowd of black and white democrats before anyone finally comes along and fires him from campaigning for Obama?
Can you imagine if Biden said this to that Virginia crowd? You know, I used to be middle class, didn't make a lot of money, so we ate a lot of watermelon, chicken and ribs during the hard times of late 17th century.
Or maybe,,,Joe Biden: Now as "youall" know, my grandparents were black folks who were shipped here from Kenya in 1863, and believe me, I still feel your pain knowing you are all decendants of slaves, but I must say, I was fortunate enough to meet George Washington a year before he died in 1903? or was it 1917,? goddam, I dont remember, never the less,I did tell President George Washington to end slavery as we knew it in 1978 or 1937?
Anyway my black friends, yous people can all applaud me now being i need a glass of water.

You guys are afraid of Biden, aren't you?

I hope he never goes on the Wheel of Fortune.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DimBoKWk4YA]South park naggers - YouTube[/ame]

I wanna see Ryan without the remote control his corporate owners installed. With he begin frothing at the mouth as he did when he stood up to the Presidents knees? Or will they shoot him up with Seroquel so he doesn't twitch like he has electrodes attached to his genitals?

Ryan, on a average day, on Ayn rand:

“I reject her philosophy,” Ryan says firmly. “It’s an atheist philosophy. It reduces human interactions down to mere contracts and it is antithetical to my worldview. If somebody is going to try to paste a person’s view on epistemology to me, then give me Thomas Aquinas,” who believed that man needs divine help in the pursuit of knowledge. “Don’t give me Ayn Rand,” he says.op Paul Ryan

Idiot gop Ryan at Rand Celebration in 2005:

“The reason I got involved in public service, by and large, if I had to credit one thinker, one person, it would be Ayn Rand,” Ryan said at a D.C. gathering four years ago honoring the author of “Atlas Shrugged” and “The Fountainhead.” …
At the Rand celebration he spoke at in 2005, Ryan invoked the central theme of Rand’s writings when he told his audience that, “Almost every fight we are involved in here on Capitol Hill … is a fight that usually comes down to one conflict–individualism versus collectivism.”
The core of the Randian worldview, as absorbed by the modern GOP, is a belief that the natural market distribution of income is inherently moral, and the central struggle of politics is to free the successful from having the fruits of their superiority redistributed by looters and moochers.

Ryan is a man of firm convictions, he should have been CONVICTED by now.

So you drink the dirty Florida swamp water.:eusa_whistle:

as I see it, the whole Birther movement sort of proves Biden remarks in VA yesterday.

People should be concerned. Here we have a well educated, well spoken American in Barrack Obama. Yet with all of his accomplishments his birth certificate is still in limbo with many. Simply put, if you are black, would you not be concerned for your professional career if you handed in a resume to a tea party fan? Would you not be concerned that even if you showed your papers you would still be looked at as an outsiders and an illegal?

Bide has balls. Hes not afraid to remind people that these types are a few steps from the oval office.

I actually think Biden has a leg to stand on here. If there was no birther movement, Biden would look like a idiot. However, the right has embraced this ideology. Game on.

No gaffe, just a metaphor and a tidal wave of Faux outrage.

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.
Let's talk Pub plans LOL

My prediction:

At Obama's second inaugural parade, Biden will accidentally step on Michelle Obama's foot. The rightwingloons will insist he did it because Michelle is black.

Forum List

Back