Anyone Want To Predict Joe Bidens Next Gaffes?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RightWingFerret, Aug 15, 2012.

1. RightWingFerret

RightWingFerret BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +110

:afro::piss2::poke:
    Ok, so what does Bin Biden have to say to a crowd of black and white democrats before anyone finally comes along and fires him from campaigning for Obama?
    :eusa_think::cow:
    Can you imagine if Biden said this to that Virginia crowd? You know, I used to be middle class, didn't make a lot of money, so we ate a lot of watermelon, chicken and ribs during the hard times of late 17th century.
    Or maybe,,,Joe Biden: Now as "youall" know, my grandparents were black folks who were shipped here from Kenya in 1863, and believe me, I still feel your pain knowing you are all decendants of slaves, but I must say, I was fortunate enough to meet George Washington a year before he died in 1903? or was it 1917,? goddam, I dont remember, never the less,I did tell President George Washington to end slavery as we knew it in 1978 or 1937?
    Anyway my black friends, yous people can all applaud me now being i need a glass of water.
    :oops:

2. Sherry

Sherry You're not the boss of me Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,085
    To an Hispanic crowd...

You know the Republican aren't on your side...they just want to see you cutting their lawns and working at Taco Hell.:D

3. RightWingFerret

RightWingFerret BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +110
    heres another one,,,,Biden; hey ! I see half of this huge crowd of 200 are black, dark brown, or deep tanned americans! this is wonderful, you know, if i knew that at least 1/2 of you guys were non-white, i would of brought a bag of chic-fil-A for all of yous people, hey, I even would of hired barry white to sing a couple of those southern fried songs for all of you black folks!

4. Zxereus

Zxereus BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +152
    Okay, I'll take a shot at it !
    He'll probably fall of the cliff again, with something like:

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking,”

Nah, even he wouldn't say something like that !

5. RightWingFerret

RightWingFerret BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +110
    Biden: I heard from someone, well someone of whom i will not name, that president romney was overheard saying "If it wasn't for black people,the watermelon business would go out of business".

6. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,107
    My mind is not warped enough to even begin to predicate the next big Biden gaffe.

7. Nole

Nole Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +126
    as I see it, the whole Birther movement sort of proves Biden remarks in VA yesterday.

People should be concerned. Here we have a well educated, well spoken American in Barrack Obama. Yet with all of his accomplishments his birth certificate is still in limbo with many. Simply put, if you are black, would you not be concerned for your professional career if you handed in a resume to a tea party fan? Would you not be concerned that even if you showed your papers you would still be looked at as an outsiders and an illegal?

Bide has balls. Hes not afraid to remind people that these types are a few steps from the oval office.

I actually think Biden has a leg to stand on here. If there was no birther movement, Biden would look like a idiot. However, the right has embraced this ideology. Game on.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  8. Dr.House

Dr.House Lives on in syndication!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,488
    Plugs Biden will, more than once before the election, refer to Romney as Ryan and vice versa...

9. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,340
    The way Biden got the Republicans to attack something they themselves have been doing repeatedly was brilliant.

10. AmyNation

AmyNation Road Warrior Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,016
    I think he will get caught cursing. Always a fun gaffe when they have to bleep him. :)