Anyone Want To Predict Joe Bidens Next Gaffes?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:afro::piss2::poke:
Ok, so what does Bin Biden have to say to a crowd of black and white democrats before anyone finally comes along and fires him from campaigning for Obama?
:eusa_think::cow:
Can you imagine if Biden said this to that Virginia crowd? You know, I used to be middle class, didn't make a lot of money, so we ate a lot of watermelon, chicken and ribs during the hard times of late 17th century.
Or maybe,,,Joe Biden: Now as "youall" know, my grandparents were black folks who were shipped here from Kenya in 1863, and believe me, I still feel your pain knowing you are all decendants of slaves, but I must say, I was fortunate enough to meet George Washington a year before he died in 1903? or was it 1917,? goddam, I dont remember, never the less,I did tell President George Washington to end slavery as we knew it in 1978 or 1937?
Anyway my black friends, yous people can all applaud me now being i need a glass of water.
:oops:

To an Hispanic crowd...

You know the Republican aren't on your side...they just want to see you cutting their lawns and working at Taco Hell.:D

• Banned
heres another one,,,,Biden; hey ! I see half of this huge crowd of 200 are black, dark brown, or deep tanned americans! this is wonderful, you know, if i knew that at least 1/2 of you guys were non-white, i would of brought a bag of chic-fil-A for all of yous people, hey, I even would of hired barry white to sing a couple of those southern fried songs for all of you black folks!

Okay, I'll take a shot at it !
He'll probably fall of the cliff again, with something like:

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking,”

Nah, even he wouldn't say something like that !

• Banned
Biden: I heard from someone, well someone of whom i will not name, that president romney was overheard saying "If it wasn't for black people,the watermelon business would go out of business".

as I see it, the whole Birther movement sort of proves Biden remarks in VA yesterday.

People should be concerned. Here we have a well educated, well spoken American in Barrack Obama. Yet with all of his accomplishments his birth certificate is still in limbo with many. Simply put, if you are black, would you not be concerned for your professional career if you handed in a resume to a tea party fan? Would you not be concerned that even if you showed your papers you would still be looked at as an outsiders and an illegal?

Bide has balls. Hes not afraid to remind people that these types are a few steps from the oval office.

I actually think Biden has a leg to stand on here. If there was no birther movement, Biden would look like a idiot. However, the right has embraced this ideology. Game on.

Last edited:
Biden: I really admire that guy in the front row sitting in a wheelchair, it it quite an effort to make it here with all of those handicap ramps. sir, why dont you just "Stand Up" so we can all give you a hand?

:afro::piss2::poke:
Ok, so what does Bin Biden have to say to a crowd of black and white democrats before anyone finally comes along and fires him from campaigning for Obama?
:eusa_think::cow:
Can you imagine if Biden said this to that Virginia crowd? You know, I used to be middle class, didn't make a lot of money, so we ate a lot of watermelon, chicken and ribs during the hard times of late 17th century.
Or maybe,,,Joe Biden: Now as "youall" know, my grandparents were black folks who were shipped here from Kenya in 1863, and believe me, I still feel your pain knowing you are all decendants of slaves, but I must say, I was fortunate enough to meet George Washington a year before he died in 1903? or was it 1917,? goddam, I dont remember, never the less,I did tell President George Washington to end slavery as we knew it in 1978 or 1937?
Anyway my black friends, yous people can all applaud me now being i need a glass of water.
:oops:

"Obama is the fairytale candidate! He's black, clean and articulate," Oh, no. He already said that.

Biden speaking to a jewish crowd in boca raton: So here we are in Amish Country! you know, I got to admit, you's amish people look so much like jewish people with the black hats and long beards.

Maybe he'll get drunk and make a video about "The Villages" ?

Oh, wait....................................................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like "The Villages" is missing it's idiot !

When they get as DEADLY as Cheney's "WE KNOW HE HAS THEM", please post*.

*Yes I know, lies that kill thousands of US troops and send tens of thousands home crippled for life are "mistakes" to the radical right. And the most recent President of DEATH was also the least verbally adept:
and verbally adept: "Misundersestimated" ".....putting food on your families...".

Of the four running this year, Biden was the one who grew up in a middle income family, had to work the hardest to get an education, and knows personal tragedy. He has ived the most "middle income" life. HE DROVE FROM DELAWARE to DC and back his first few years in the Senate. He was the Senator with the lowest net worth when chosen to run for VP. The CONs who live in a fabricated world, derived from TV addiction, don't like actual Americans, most believe they are one step away from "90210", and want fantasy land leaders. Sad creatures.

Forum List

Back