Anyone wanna help with a baby name

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
So since we are expecting #5 in November we are having a hell of a time finding a name. Mostly for a boy since we got a girl name picked out already. We have a trend with our kids. Our son has a short semi unique first name and a family unique middle name while our daughters have unique first names and classical/family middle names...so hoping to stick to that. Especially interested in 3 letter boy names OR names that can be shortened to 3 letters.

So since we are expecting #5 in November we are having a hell of a time finding a name. Mostly for a boy since we got a girl name picked out already. We have a trend with our kids. Our son has a short semi unique first name and a family unique middle name while our daughters have unique first names and classical/family middle names...so hoping to stick to that. Especially interested in 3 letter boy names OR names that can be shortened to 3 letters.

White devil

This thread ain't helpin'. lol

Patrick(one of mine) or Joseph(also one of mine) ...kids that is. Also Benjamin(one of my favs)

Greg

Well, Ira Moishe Odium, I.M.Odium (D if you're having a liberal)

Ben......after Benjamin Netanyahu
I don't want Hebrew OR normal names
Li’l Adolph?
Believe me if it was completely left to me my kids would have much wilder names. I like Adolph and Wolfgang and Heinrich and Dietrich but wife doesn't. Hell if first kid had been a boy it was gonna be named Phynix Aryan...instead it was a girl so we named her Aryana.

Forum List

Back