Enterprise, Alabama
pics:

p38.jpg

frontlowerreciever.jpg

frontuppereciever.jpg

leftrear.jpg

rightrear.jpg

$500obo :)

Sexy. If I were older and things werent about to get hecktic in my household, I'd buy it. You'll sell it in no time for that price though, bud!

I need to borrow that handgun for just a second. Lolita is causing trouble again... :bang3:

no1tovote4 said:
Where?! She's fun to tease!

DANG! She signed off. She called me a dipsh!t again...blah blah blah I must have disagreed with her.
yada_yada.gif

TheEnemyWithin said:
DANG! She signed off. She called me a dipsh!t again...blah blah blah I must have disagreed with her.
yada_yada.gif

How could you possibly disagree? She is just "the most smartest" hairdresser that has ever walked the planet. She can paint your head green, and insult you at the same time! She has amazing powers of obfuscation!

She is the most splendiferous and spectacular member of the DU that has ever existed!

-=d=- said:
Ebay doesn't allow weapons. :(

:)

Sorry, shouldn't have said ebay. There are several sites out there for handguns that you can do that on. I will contact a couple friends and point you in the right direction. You should get full worth for a weapon like that.

no1tovote4 said:
Sorry, shouldn't have said ebay. There are several sites out there for handguns that you can do that on. I will contact a couple friends and point you in the right direction. You should get full worth for a weapon like that.

Hey - thanks much! :) Put me in contact with a buyer, and If I get $400 or more I'll send ya $50 thru paypal :)

Forum List

Back