Anyone up for watching Cruz kick the shit out of Sanders?

Well, here ya go...

Let me also mention something. Cruz makes the point that if the wealth from millionaires and billionaires was completely confiscated, it would only account for 8% of the debt. While this is true, it’s a false premise. No democrat has ever said the debt can be paid down with their tax plan. What they do say is that their tax proposals would lower the DEFICIT and help keep the DEBT from getting BIGGER. That’s the point. That’s the entire reason why we have taxes - to pay for ANY government spending from democrats and republicans.

The dumb liberal crackpots believe that they are being oppressed Rich White People, but the Democratic Party is run by Rich White People LOL

Well, here ya go...

Let me also mention something. Cruz makes the point that if the wealth from millionaires and billionaires was completely confiscated, it would only account for 8% of the debt. While this is true, it’s a false premise. No democrat has ever said the debt can be paid down with their tax plan. What they do say is that their tax proposals would lower the DEFICIT and help keep the DEBT from getting BIGGER. That’s the point. That’s the entire reason why we have taxes - to pay for ANY government spending from democrats and republicans.

We know that's a lie because whenever taxes are raised Congress spends every dime and then two more dimes.

Well, here ya go...

Thanks, I watched the whole thing.

My conclusion .. Bernie is an idiot and got his ass kicked.

Cruz had the facts .. Bernie had the same old pathetic speech over and over and over again.

Last edited:
The dumb liberal crackpots believe that they are being oppressed Rich White People, but the Democratic Party is run by Rich White People LOL
The Democratic Party is run by rich Jews.

There are hardly any white Democrats left in the federal government.

Forum List

Back