Anyone Suspicious That Some Of "Missing Corzine Funds" Laundered For Obama Campaign?

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

The Corzine Debacle is looking more like an episode of "American Greed". A Wall Street Bigshot oversees millions of investor's fortunes, and as the money keeps coming in, he spends it on his luxury lifestyle. And when the money stops coming in from investors, the walls come crashing. In Corzine's case, we don't know for sure, but it looks like it's linked to the crash of Europe. Never the less, Corzine is linked with Obama and Biden. The Democrats/Chicago Thug Machine are infamous for "Political Money Laundering Scams". Maybe the media may want to question if some of the missing billion went to Obama's Campaign Fund? just not on paper. Maybe a few million of it is hidden inside Obama's Mattress? And yet, Obama still can't explain where all of the Five Trillion went. Hmmm?
:uhoh3::uhoh3::dig:

it would not surprise me one bit. I mean the asshole sat there and said he didn't know where 1.2 billion dollars went,, who in the fuck loses 1.2 billion dollars? :eusa_whistle: and obama was going to put in in charge of what?

• Banned
and like I mentioned this in my previous post, no mention of the Corzine scandal on either Ed Schultz or Hard-Ass, they are more concerned over Newt Gingrich leading in the polls.

• Banned
god, and remember when ed schultz was screaming bloody murder over cantor calling the OWS shitters "Mobsters". yet now, not one peep from him over a missing billion from his buddy Corznine?

It wouldn't surprise me. Corrupt cronyism is running wild in this Administration and Corzine was very close to them. Just look at GE,SIGA,and Solyndra. They all got theirs,so i wouldn't be surprised if Corzine's company got theirs too. I hope this gets fully investigated. $1.2 Billion 'Missing?' SHEESH!

Does Obama actually think that those few who show up at his rally are aware of all of his scandals? do all of followers live under a rock/don't watch TV/Have a computer?

it would not surprise me one bit. I mean the asshole sat there and said he didn't know where 1.2 billion dollars went,, who in the fuck loses 1.2 billion dollars? :eusa_whistle: and obama was going to put in in charge of what?
well his cohort in office ... for one ... lol
Was Bernie jail for life for the same thing?

At Thursday's hearing, lawmakers thanked Corzine - whose name placard read "Honorable" - for not invoking his right to avoid self-incrimination under the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Corzine has been a major fundraiser for President Barack Obama, having donated the maximum of $5,000 that an individual can give for a presidential campaign, according to campaign finance records.

He also held a lavish $35,800-a-head fundraising dinner for Obama at his home in April and raised or "bundled" donations of at least $500,000 so far for Obama's 2012 re-election effort.

Bill Galston, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, says the respectful tone at Thursday's hearing was likely due in part to Corzine's "status as a former member of the club." Corzine was a U.S. senator from 2001-2006.

Political ties win Corzine respect in Congress | Reuters

Forum List

Back