Anyone Surprised? Another Sexual Related Accusation For Cain, Gloria Allred Involved

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:ssex::ssex::ssex::smoke:

OMG ! What A Shock!,,, Of course it was expected. If the left doesn't sucseed,try try again!
This is becoming the Anna Nicole debacle of the 2012 Election.
Would anyone be surprised if Joy Blowhard will be in line next?
:eusa_dance:

By the end of the year we may have 42 far left women accusing of being manhandled by Herman Cain.:boobies:
Well, In the meantime, would any of you posters like to announce your sexual encounter with Herman Cain? and please give us the spicy details:razz:

He's black, he's not liberal, I'm not surprised he was slated for this kind of politican machinations.

Thus far Cain's accusers seem to be

-- coworkers at the NRA

-- a Republican pollster

-- a conservative radio host

There doesn't seem to be any evidence that the left is generating these accusations, though elements of it are certainly criticizing Cain. There wouldn't be much reason for the left to attack such a long-shot candidate (5% odds of getting the nomination on Intrade, and a weak nominee in the general, in my opinion).

• Banned
and here we go again with MSNBC. Chris Matthews will once again start his show off with this story for the rest of the week, even devoting the first 30 minutes to bashing Cain for the real reason that he's black, and Matthews sure has been secretly showing his hatred of Blacks ever since Cain became the lead nominee.
I will be watching Harballs and Fat Ed all week, { got to do my media bias spy work !!!}

• Banned
and MSNBC claims to be The Place For Politics? maybe they need to change their slogan to "The Place To Accuse Black Men Of Feeling Up White Women"

• Banned
i just heard rush play the initial press conference or speech (about an hour ago) by the loony lady. it sounded so sophmoronic,,,,so unconvincing !!! Cain Stimulated some girl to make her feel better about herself? UGGGG, it was like a sketch on Sesame Street or The Muppets.

Forum List

Back