Anyone stiill want to tell me Obamacare is about cutting costs?

4% is a heluva lot better than 15% like under Boooosh. By 2015 you morons will LOVE Obamacare- and figure out Pubs/Fox/Rush are lying scumbags...

At this rate, by 2015, so many people will be bankrupt that they will NEED ObamaScare.
Is that what you meant to say, Mr. Cloward-Piven?

:eusa_whistle:

thank you for letting me be apart of your discusion. i'm from australia and we do have universal health care, and yes of a country of 22 million people it is a 6 billion dollar a year program and it has many many faults! but to us it means no matter how hard you work and for what wage if you get sick you will be looked after. by paying taxes on what you earn no matter how meger you are part of a community. therfore as a community you will be looked after as best as the community ie hospitals can within funding can be.
the thought that you will only be looked after if you can afford it is so abhorent to me it is sickening. those on low wages are to be not to vilified and to me it is immoral to do so.
to me it seems the argument against universal heath care is this " why should I who is well off or doing well finacially pay for those who can not afford to pay themshelves. this is not freedom this is this is class warfare at its worse.

Forum List

Back