Anyone Seen...

The ClayTaurus

Sep 19, 2005
Monster?

It was just on Showtime and I thought it was really good.

Dan, I'm assuming you've seen it. What'd you think? Anyone else?

It's been awhile, but I thought it was pretty good, with scenes showing Charlize Theron's character (Lee I think) freaking out in the employment office - that scene sticks out in my mind quite a bit, witnessed something similar. :laugh:

I thought the relationship between both characters was portrayed very well too.

I know a women who shot her husband, it reminded me a lot of that psycho.

http://www.fact.on.ca/newpaper/gm981219.htm

Said1 said:
It's been awhile, but I thought it was pretty good, with scenes showing Charlize Theron's character (Lee I think) freaking out in the employment office - that scene sticks out in my mind quite a bit, witnessed something similar. :laugh:

I thought the relationship between both characters was portrayed very well too.
The damn thing sucked me in last night and now I'm falling asleep at work... not exactly something you can watch and then drift off to sleep.

It was pretty good, I need to rewatch it, though, I was drunk when I watched it and more concerned with making silly jokes like "so, where are all the monsters?" to piss off my friend's girlfriend. It was funny, you should've been there.

Honestly, I would've rather not seen Charlize Theron looking the way she did, now whenever I see her, no matter how good she looks, I think of her looking like she did in this.

But, yeah, it was pretty creepy. I've seen the documentary on that lady, that's a lot more creepy than this.

I liked that Journey song, though.

Dan said:
It was pretty good, I need to rewatch it, though, I was drunk when I watched it and more concerned with making silly jokes like "so, where are all the monsters?" to piss off my friend's girlfriend. It was funny, you should've been there.

:laugh: Dan, you crack me up.

Dan, you crack me up.

Heh. She didn't think it was so funny. At the end, I told her they should've played "The Monster Mash" over the end credits and she got really mad. Which made it even funnier.

Forum List

Back