Anyone seen this?

Just to clarify i was not the one who posted the Pentagon video. I know there are alot of photos showing debris, which is why i didnt adress that in my post. I believe that the theories surrounding the pentagon may be a convenient distraction from the rest of the story. I predict that footage will be eventually released showing flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon, this will serve to discredit the entire alternative explanation on 9/11.

I should mention though that Judicial watch.org has recently filed a FOIA for the Pentagon tapes that were confiscated by the FBI, as well as other documents. The message that was recieved stated that the FBI was invoking the right of privacy for Mr. Bin Laden. This is a huge red flag for me, as it should be for anyone.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/5286.shtml

StoptheMadness1 said:
Thank you for all of your intelligent responses....

I did not say anything about elvis, aliens, or the national enquirer. Everything, minus the bit of speculation is based on factual information, and i have a voluminous ammount of documentation to back this up. If any of you are the least bit interested in learning anything more about this, i commend you for you truly love freedom. Those of you that enjoy throwing insults around, and baseless comments like this, it is not productive, and if you are trying to intimidate and or get me into these name calling/bashing games it will not happen.

I am merely sounding the alarm, those who have ears to hear, please harken.

Our freedom is hanging by a thread, as general tommy franks said, when the next terror attack happens our consitution is going to cease to exist, and martial law will be in its place. The groundwork for a high-tech police state is being layed. National ID cards have just become a reality in America for the first time in our history. Surveillance has become a booming business since 9/11. The RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) business is expanding geometrically. The Patriot Act allows for detention of US citizens without cause or reason, you can be tortured and executed secretly, have your house searched without being notified, the list goes on! This is NOT FREEDOM.
Having to present ID wherever you go (Recently passed REAL ID Act) IS NOT FREEDOM.

Lets say someone comes to your house and says "I want your yard" you say, no, but you can have my sidewalk. The next day "I want your porch" you say, No, but you can have the step.

This is the story of the creeping erosion of our God given liberties.

September 11th was a catalyst for this change in America and abroad, look to who stands to gain.

How much will you give, how much will you submit, what is your limit? What kind of America are you going to leave for your children?

I love this country, and it is so sad to see what is becoming of it, to see the founding principles being cut from underneath of us, and WE DONT EVEN CARE! PLEASE WAKE UP! If we do not stand up for others rights, freedoms and liberties, YOU will eventually lose yours as well!

:sleep:

Exactly which freedoms have you lost since 9/11?

StoptheMadness1 said:
Everything, minus the bit of speculation is based on factual information, and i have a voluminous ammount of documentation to back this up. If any of you are the least bit interested in learning anything more about this, i commend you for you truly love freedom.

This is my problem with what you have stated: "minus the bit of speculation." You see, your post actually contained a large amount of speculation and very little factual analysis. In a court of law, this would be shot down as circumstantial evidence, very light circumstantial evidence at best. For your motive, you say the US had planned this before. The motus of operandi, however, was different. The alleged plan was to sink military ships or to fake survivors. Thus, the motus of operandi never, ever, involved killing thousands of innocent civilians in a spectacular plane crash. Therefore, your theory would not even get a guilty verdict in Scott Peterson's courtroom, as he had mentioned before to a friend about the way he would "get rid of" someone using the same methods Lacy was found to have been killed by.

I am merely sounding the alarm, those who have ears to hear, please harken.

I harken, however, I will not be rabbled to over zealous alarms, if I were, then I would never have gone to college in 1994, because a man in my hometown told me and others that in September of 1994, the world was going to end and he had biblical texts to prove it.

Our freedom is hanging by a thread, as general tommy franks said, when the next terror attack happens our consitution is going to cease to exist, and martial law will be in its place.

If he said this, then this is his opinion. With that said, I think he is probably referring to a catostraphic attack such as nuke or chemical.

The groundwork for a high-tech police state is being layed. National ID cards have just become a reality in America for the first time in our history.

What's wrong with national ID cards? I believe a couple of the terrorists on 9/11 would have been caught if the different states had the same network of info.

I love this country, and it is so sad to see what is becoming of it, to see the founding principles being cut from underneath of us, and WE DONT EVEN CARE! PLEASE WAKE UP! If we do not stand up for others rights, freedoms and liberties, YOU will eventually lose yours as well.

If you truly love it, then PLEASE for the love of FREEDOM cite facts or at least some truly overwhelming evidence that points to your theory being true. So far, it is conjecture, regardless if you think "a bit" of speculation. When you are making such a claim as yours, I would sincerely hope that you would want to minimize any amount of speculation. For you, who love America, must realize that we need more than just mere speculation, for afterall, speculation is just a guess. Not that it doesn't have its place, but I certainly would not make such a claim and call others to action over mere speculation, for without more, it is simply a theory.

Forum List

Back