Anyone seen this?

Oh goodie. Another half-assed conspiracy nut. Never mind the WITNESSES that saw the PLANE. Never mind the fact that the airline which owned the PLANE is now short one. Never mind the fact that the PASSENGER MANIFEST for the PLANE shows people on board and never mind the fact that their FAMILIES are now missing their loved ones.

But rave on. This crap oozed out months and months ago, hatched by people at least as "smart" and as paranoid as the originator of this thread and he is just now "discovering" it. Never mind that the whole thing has been debunked 67 ways from Sunday. Never mind that the Pentagon is highly reinforced and the steel stanchions and girders that comprise the outer wall prevented the wings of the plane from penetrating - that and the fact that the PLANE hit the GROUND BEFORE it hit the building.

But do go on.

Kerry supporters do eventually die. They just never grow up before they expire and when they die they're still suffering from the grand delusion that they're the world's smartest people and the rest of us are "sheep".

Merlin1047 said:
Oh goodie. Another half-assed conspiracy nut. Never mind the WITNESSES that saw the PLANE.".

yeah, and never mind the witnesses who believe it was a missle

Stitchman said:

So there are witnesses on both sides. Again, I ask, if it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon, what happened to those passengers and that missing plane?!?

gop_jeff said:
So there are witnesses on both sides. Again, I ask, if it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon, what happened to those passengers and that missing plane?!?

I'm not really sure, and this is just a guess, but maybe the government made it up.

Stitchman said:
I'm not really sure, and this is just a guess, but maybe the government made it up.

:tinfoil:

When you can give me some concrete evidence as to the whereabouts of the plane and its passengers, besides the obvious conclusion that both were slammed into the side of the Pentagon, then I might listen to the rest of what you have to say.

Stitchman said:

Do you make this shit up as you go?

To the best of my research ability, there is not a single, credible eyewitness statement that claims there was a missile.

GotZoom said:
I didn't have the "link." I had to cut and paste.

Hmm..maybe there really wasn't a link. Maybe it was made up.

I copied and pasted, worked. Question for the poster, remember when WTC was said to be hit by small plane? The eyewitness reports are not reliable, not fabricated but sometimes it's hard to believe what one is seeing.

1) On September 11, 2001, four planes took off that never landed. Two crashed into the WTC. One crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. If what crashed into the Pentagon wasn't a plane, then where's the fourth plane and everyone on it?

2) There wouldn't be holes for the wings in the Pentagon. That place is a friggin fortress and while the nose impact of a speeding 747 has explosive fuel and the entire fuselage behind it, the wings are not that sturdy and would rip right off the plane as it passed through the outer wall, joining the more narrow debris field as the suction in the wake of a fast moving object would pull them directly behind the plane.

It's a fascinating theory, but doesn't hold up under scrutiny.

Forum List

Back