Anyone seen this?

missle. its a missle. they only said that about a hundred times in the vid.

allright, now you guys are just being ignorant. there is some really solid evidence that what hit the pentagon was not a plane, and i find it funny that you can't see that.

Stitchman said:
missle. its a missle. they only said that about a hundred times in the vid.

I didn't turn on the volume since I am at work.

Based on the size of the hole, I can understand why they are saying missle.

You know though....it could have been something else.

If a 1974 Chevy Van was moving fast enough........

Stitchman said:
allright, now you guys are just being ignorant. there is some really solid evidence that what hit the pentagon was not a plane, and i find it funny that you can't see that.

So where did the plane go, smart guy?

gop_jeff said:
So where did the plane go, smart guy?

He is saying there never was a plane.

Or maybe he is saying there was a plane, but it vanished in thin air.

Another dimension.......the Bermuda Triangle moved....

Strange that this video never addressed your question.

Oh..not strange.

I think GOP was asking, then what happened to the plane that disappeared with all those folks on it? The Bermuda Triangle, Area 51 ??? Where is it now?

GotZoom said:

Oh..not strange.

Well, something had to happen to that plane that "purpotedly" crashed into the Pentagon. Where is Barbara Olson, wife of the Solicitor General, who was on that flight? Area 51?? :laugh:

GotZoom said:

Oh..not strange.

I'm not saying what it is, because i realy dont know, but im guessing that it's a missile or something. If a plane hit the pentagon, the hole would not be circular, there would be holes where the wings would hit.

freeandfun1 said:
I think GOP was asking, then what happened to the plane that disappeared with all those folks on it? The Bermuda Triangle, Area 51 ??? Where is it now?

THERE WASN'T A FRIGGIN PLANE!!!!!!

Stitchman said:
THERE WASN'T A FRIGGIN PLANE!!!!!!

If there's no plane, what happened to 1) that airplane, and 2) all the passengers on that plane? Because, if you haven't noticed, both plane and passengers are currently missing.

Stitchman said:

You used 'ignorant' improperly. There is NO solid evidence...again, you must fall into the category of "A guy/gal without much common sense".

-=d=- said:
Here's what happen when Aircraft Aluminum? hits concrete...

http://www.squizzle.com/movieview.asp?id=2051

Click "Play Movie"

Not so hard to believe the lack of left-over plane parts, eh?

More:

http://news.uns.purdue.edu/UNS/html4ever/020910.Sozen.Pentagon.html

I heard that President Bush met with all the passengers and crew and offered them 5 million dollars each to be put in the witness protection program.

He explained that he needed ANOTHER terrorist attack, besides the two that did actually happen to really convince the American people that terrorism was was a bad thing.

Apparently, he felt that two attacks wasn't convincing enough.

Forum List

Back