Anyone seen this in the media?

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1C_NWMRs8Q&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ObamaHandshakeSnubbed[/ame]

lol ...

Nope but by the end Obama looked like someone had just taken his lunch money.

Kinda wondering why YouTube no longer seems to be a valid "source".

I'm not tracking you here.

Well let's see.... When does the media use YouTube clips of President Obama to get 3-day news cycles out of them?

When something catches the POTUS in an embarrasing situation that is also relatively funny.

Don't see anything funny here, do you? Really?

Well let's see.... When does the media use YouTube clips of President Obama to get 3-day news cycles out of them?

When something catches the POTUS in an embarrasing situation that is also relatively funny.

I think the video is pretty funny but for all I know the media hasn't even seen it yet.

I barely watch TV let alone cable news so I really couldn't agree or disagree with you about this being part of the great liberal media conspiracy.

youtubes can be posted by anyone and are most often used to to share news from other sources or to stop story's from disappearing down to rabbit hole never to be seen again or lost in a flood of Michael Jackson and tot mom story's cycled over and over you got it all wrong

Last edited:

Forum List

Back