Anyone Seen The Live BP Feeds This Morning?

Sorry ~ I don't know how to embed...

I did put up a link to the camera I'm watching, however.

I think the one you're watching is one of the ROVs, sitting on the bottom. They do kick up some dust when they are turned on, and it appears pitch black when they are shut down completely.

Assuming the feeds are all still live, everything still looks good:

Multiple BP Gulf Oil Spill Live Webcam Video Feeds - Multiple ROV Camera Video Feeds

CAM 7 actually shows the cap

At that link, there's a Chat Room right next to the vid, and there are several peeps there, right now, that saw what happened.

WOW, Mini! FAB link!!! If I hadn't just Rep'ed you for something else, I'd SURE do it for that info!

Thank you! :clap2:

At that link, there's a Chat Room right next to the vid, and there are several peeps there, right now, that saw what happened.

XLX 37 at my link shows the cap. The date and timestamp are current, so assuming the feed hasn't been doctored, everything is still looking good at the cap.

Thank God!

And sorry about being a Chicken Little of a wascally wabbit,

it just scared the shit out of me to see that, this morning! :redface:

Thank God!

Well, the reason I had the link handy is that I've been watching it too. It has leaked some, very little, from time to time, but I suspect that is BP opening and shutting the vents to relive pressure or keep them from getting stuck.

So far, so good, but the next 48-72 hours will tell if we're out of the woods.

Thank God!

Reasonable response from you given what you thought had happened. No one knows for sure what will happen, they are hoping the cap can hold till the wells are drilled.

I think the plan was to hold back the pressure, then release it temporarily as part of the testing process.

That was always the plan.

They let the pressure build for a couple of reasons. If the pressure remains low, then they have a leak somewhere else. If the pressure drops, they caused a leak.
This structure was never intended to hold more than 9,0000 psi for any length of time.

My feeling is only the relief well will bring this under control. And that might take a few tries. Digging a hole as wide as a dinner plate 5 miles down and connecting with another hole the size of a dinner plate. To me, it sounds impossible, but they do it. Just not during the first or second or more tries.

Thank God!

Praise the lord---and I was just preparing to begin am entire new life style based on an oily gulf. Whew that was close.

At approximately 0400 this morning, there are reports online of the sea floor EXPLODING, and the live feed is showing nothing but swirling blackness.

Was Terral right???

Live Oil Spill Camera - live Video of Oil Spill - WKRG.com

DID YOU SAY...

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

EXPLOSION???

SHIT! Let's hope no one was hurt!

However, there is nothing about this on CNN,
The Most Trusted Name in News

I read the stuff Terral posted, and it's all so reasonable and logical...

We get caught up in these things, and I'm just DEVASTATED to know that the folks I depended upon,

LameStreamMedia,

to INFORM me about the SHIT going on around me,

are also Part and Parcel of the misinformation Problem.

I'm one of those peeps that tries to look for logic and usual reactions to stimuli, and I just don't seem to be "getting" what's going on, anymore. Our News services would LIE to us? That does not compute...

Anyway, I suppose that's why I seem even dufiier than Joe Citizen.

I AM concerned; I DO have ideas of how it should be, and it just isn't, anymore.

It's hard NOT to feel a little lost...

Two words I would have never thought I'd see in regards to Terral: reasonable and logical.

Might be time to sign off for good...

Forum List

Back