Anyone seen Inception yet?

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
The latest film from The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan.

I was going to check it out this weekend, but couldn't find time. It's getting amazing reviews, and is currently #3 on IMDb's Top 250 films based on user ratings.

Yeah, but when I saw it it was called Dreamscape and starred Dennis Quaid, Max von Sydow, Christopher Plummer, Eddie Albert and Kate Capshaw...

The latest film from The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan.

I was going to check it out this weekend, but couldn't find time. It's getting amazing reviews, and is currently #3 on IMDb's Top 250 films based on user ratings.

Everything I hear/read about it says it's badass. I'll be catching it at an IMAX sometime in the upcoming weeks.

i will most likely wait on this one...i didnt care for shutters island....being a box office hit shouldnt impress anyone...so is eclipse

I thought it started out rather slow. You have to pay close attention so the pieces fit together as it progresses.

i will most likely wait on this one...i didnt care for shutters island....being a box office hit shouldnt impress anyone...so is eclipse

Shutter Island is nothing like Inception, except that they both star Leonardo Dicaprio.

Being a box office hit is irrelevant. Christopher Nolan is an astonishing director. Memento, Insomnia, The Prestige, The Dark Knight, all great movies with great scripts and great stories.

It's a complex movie... I recommend you concentrate when you watch it, because some people get confused with several important points...

but all in all, it's really worth to watch...

It's a complex movie... I recommend you concentrate when you watch it, because some people get confused with several important points...

but all in all, it's really worth to watch...

Just got back from it. Absolutely incredible. I don't know why everyone says it was complex. It really wasn't that hard to follow.

I saw it over the weekend and I didn't like it. I just kept waiting for it to be over.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrYPJ4Yc31g]YouTube - DORA THE EXPLORER in INCEPTION: Incepción Trailer[/ame]

Saw it last night---great acting, and effects. Seriously thought provoking for those who like to dabble with queations like "What is real ? " and levels of consciousness.

Forum List

Back