Anyone See 'The Ultimate Con?'...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8yfNLSp_Pw]Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth: Lies and Distortions - YouTube[/ame]

Decide for yourself

First, Richard Gage is an architect. Not a structural engineer. According to his December 2007 newsletter:
"Tell your friends, family and colleagues the truth that you know — particularly the structural engineers!" (bolding by Richard Gage himself). Sounds like a desparate plea for their support.

"There indeed is a shortage of actual structural engineers who claim WTC was demolished with explosives. This page lists well over 1000 certified structural engineers, certified by the Structural Engineering Certification Board (SECB) of The National Council of Structural Engineers Association. And that is just certified structural engineers in United States, Puerto Rico & Virgin Islands, certified in 2005 or later. Consider, how many thousands of more of structural engineers there are worldwide. And how many of these over 1000 certified structural engineers question the events of 9/11? You guessed it, not a single one." http://911guide.googlepages.com/ae911truth
"Architects and Engineers are trained to design buildings that function well and withstand potentially destructive forces. However, the 3 high-rise buildings at the World Trade Center which ‘collapsed’ on 9/11 (the Twin Towers plus WTC Building #7) presented us with a body of evidence (i.e.controlled demolition) that was clearly outside the scope of our training and experience." - Richard Gage
Richard Gage himself admits, that controlled demolition is clearly outside the scope of his expertise. Yet, all his evidence consists of arguments trying to prove the demolition of the 3 towers.
http://911guide.googlepages.com/ae911truth

Next, I present something interesting. I wanted to see how many of the people on his petition are current architects or engineers and not simply a student, wife, or cartoon character. Unfortunately, it appears that I cannot have access to this information without SIGNING THE PETITION! What the HELL?
"Note: We will display Architects and Engineers on our supporters list after we contact you and verify your information. "Others" will be accepted after review of your information."

Does anyone need further information to help you decide if he is fradulent or not?

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=395

Last edited:

Did you see the movie? I recommend you check it out. It's called '911: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out'. It's very good. And it's a 2hr. movie so this 4 minute clip just doesn't do these Architects & Engineers justice. Listen fully to what they have to say before so quickly dismissing them. These people are very educated & knowledgeable. Check the movie out.
:LOL: a&e for twoof are the laughing stock of engineering!!!
you might ask, "how do you know?' ....my wife's a civil engineer that's how....1 :lol:

it might help, if you tried to keep in mind that the non twoofers on this board know as much or more about this subject as yourself. but have come to a different conclusion.

Did you see the movie? I recommend you check it out. It's called '911: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out'. It's very good. And it's a 2hr. movie so this 4 minute clip just doesn't do these Architects & Engineers justice. Listen fully to what they have to say before so quickly dismissing them. These people are very educated & knowledgeable. Check the movie out.
you might ask, "how do you know?' ....my wife's a civil engineer that's how....1 :lol:

it might help, if you tried to keep in mind that the non twoofers on this board know as much or more about this subject as yourself. but have come to a different conclusion.

There were many award-winning Architects & Engineers appearing in this movie. So your sneering smug dismissal of them is pretty ignorant. Watch the movie and try to listen. If you can.

There were many award-winning Architects & Engineers appearing in this movie. So your sneering smug dismissal of them is pretty ignorant. Watch the movie and try to listen. If you can.
been there done that.
just as I predicted....ahhh...wasn't "the ultimate con" the smoking gun?
now it's '911: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out'.
more proof that twoofers are fickled school girls!

been there done that.

:lol: Now you're just spewing gibberish.

been there done that.

how so? not two days ago you were touting the "ultimate con " as better then sex...
and now you're having memory problems.....I smell the old twooofer two step comin' on!

been there done that.

how so? not two days ago you were touting the "ultimate con " as better then sex...
and now you're having memory problems.....I smell the old twooofer two step comin' on!

More gibberish. You're losing it. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back