anyone see the new PX 4 concealed compact gun from Berreta....?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I just saw this gun on a link on one of the gun cites....it is a new, maxed out version of he PX 4 compact....designed by a competitive shooter...it is DA/SA......15+1....

Here....

Beretta's New PX4 Storm Compact Carry Pistol

When I arrived at the Beretta booth at SHOT Show I made contact with Ernest Langdon, an expert shooter, who walked me through all of the improvements he helped spearhead on the PX4 Storm Compact Carry. Since the PX4 was aimed at concealed carry, Langdon had Beretta switch the slide lock lever and manual de-cocker for low profile alternatives. The new controls sit nearly flush with the pistol’s frame, but are still easily manipulated by the shooter.Beretta's New PX4 Storm Compact Carry Pistol

The new Beretta PX4 Compact Carry is only being offered in 9mm currently, and will ship with (3) 15-round magazines.

Beretta PX4 Storm Compact Carry Upgrades

• PX4 Specific Talon Grips
  • Low Profile Slide Lock Lever and Manual Safety De-Cocker
  • Trigger Group and Internal Parts Plated for Smoother Action
  • Improved Coated Springs
  • Thinner Cerokote Gray Slide
  • Ameriglo Orange Front Sight
  • (3) Sizes of Magazine Release Button – Easily Changed
  • Ships with (3) 15-round Magazines.

Meh. It's another hi-cap compact 9mm. My first CCW was a Ruger GP100 and after that an Auto ordinance 1911, then now a Glock 17. I have become accustomed to dressing in a way where size is not an issue. Duluth trading is a friend of CCW folks. I'm currently saving for a L.W. Seacamp .380. Just gotta find one. Beretta makes a fine weapon though. Have been since there have been fire arms I guess. I'm sure its a fine weapon.

Anybody been on budsgunshop.com...or gunbroker.com ..tell ya this Baby Baretta 25 acp looks pretty snappy for CC ..center fire cartridge.

Anybody been on budsgunshop.com...or gunbroker.com ..tell ya this Baby Baretta 25 acp looks pretty snappy for CC ..center fire cartridge.

I just don't like .25 ACP. I remember shooting a screw driver laying on the ground and watching the bullet fly off without doing g much more then dent the handle.

This is my smallest 9mm:
Product: Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD™ 9mm
180021_01_md.jpg

Meh. It's another hi-cap compact 9mm. My first CCW was a Ruger GP100 and after that an Auto ordinance 1911, then now a Glock 17. I have become accustomed to dressing in a way where size is not an issue. Duluth trading is a friend of CCW folks. I'm currently saving for a L.W. Seacamp .380. Just gotta find one. Beretta makes a fine weapon though. Have been since there have been fire arms I guess. I'm sure its a fine weapon.
Yeah, mine's a Polish P-64 (Mac round), It will fit in a large pocket. It looks like a Walther PPK and uses the same holster.

iu

I did replace the standard, muscle building #24 main spring with a #19. Excellent little piece, never jams and accurate, good luck finding one these days though.
I paid $100 for mine when they were first introduced, think they mught be going for around $225 if you can find one.

Yeah, mine's a Polish P-64 (Mac round), It will fit in a large pocket. It looks like a Walther PPK and uses the same holster.

iu

I did replace the standard, muscle building #24 main spring with a #19. Excellent little piece, never jams and accurate, good luck finding one these days though.
I paid $100 for mine when they were first introduced, think they mught be going for around $225 if you can find one.

Good pistol. The original Maks were the sweetest. I have a Wanad, P83, Polish 11 factory. It's the one mentioned in "the girl with the dragon tatoo" Shot some biker in the foot. Darn good pistole. Bit larger than a Mak or P64, just a bit
f3470ca5a5c395c0b66f468f78b9b166.jpg
fullsizeoutput_8f6.jpeg

iu

Good pistol. The original Maks were the sweetest. I have a Wanad, Polish 11 factory. It's the one mentioned in "the girl with the dragon tatoo" Shot some biker in the foot. Darn good pistole. Bit larger than a Mak or P64, just a bit
f3470ca5a5c395c0b66f468f78b9b166.jpg
fullsizeoutput_8f6.jpeg
Yeah I still have my CZ 82 in a Mac 9, bigger and heavier than the P-64 but also an excellent sidearm. Unfortunately I sold my CZ 52 years ago, that was a mistake, paid $100 for that also and now they're going for $400 - $600. Heavy, was described as having the ergonomics of a mousetrap nailed to a 2x4 but fit my huge hands like a glove and the FMJ round would go through an engine block....... That's what I always carried it loaded with hollow-points, like all old Soviet Bloc weapons I've owned it never jammed.
CZ-82s are still readily available.

CZ_82_IMG_1785_noBg.jpg

If you like the Seacamp...check out the NAA Guardian.

Sorry...didn't see this thread had been Necromanced from for years in the grave.

Yeah I still have my CZ 82 in a Mac 9, bigger and heavier than the P-64 but also an excellent sidearm. Unfortunately I sold my CZ 52 years ago, that was a mistake, paid $100 for that also and now they're going for $400 - $600. Heavy, was described as having the ergonomics of a mousetrap nailed to a 2x4 but fit my huge hands like a glove and the FMJ round would go through an engine block....... That's what I always carried it loaded with hollow-points, like all old Soviet Bloc weapons I've owned it never jammed.
CZ-82s are still readily available.

CZ_82_IMG_1785_noBg.jpg

Reminds me of all the CZ50's I have owned, 32acp mouse guns but so cool. Yes Block made guns are excellent. Tokarev is a favorite, espcially the Toks. 7.63x25 kicks ass. Still have an old 1929 Tula built 1895 Nagant, what a cool revolver. 10 min to reload, 12000 pound double action trigger but love it.

Also have several Baikals, 153 12ga,,,, 20 ga double forget the desig. Have a 22 bolt Baikal will put every round in the same hole. Winnie copied it

1a2ab22bee1e52ef471c9281f81fbe6b.jpg

Forum List

Back