Anyone See the Latest Le Pen vs Macron Debate...Election is Sunday, Sunday,

Yes, I replied to you what Marine said in his meetings that the brave Muslims who work for their living are not his target but those who threaten France.
And I agree with you that Muslims that I know can not do otherwise than not integrate. And above all they have dual (two) nationality, so they use in different circumstances the one that suits them best
How many Muslims according to your own experience perceive themselves as Muslims first and only then as the French?
I would say a large percentage because they are just very different from the French and French culture
So, what do you propose to do with them? Integrate? Then how? Deport? Then where?
They are in France, so integration, but some places in France it is impossible the non-rights areas.
And what steps would you take in such direction? Let’s imagine that you are the person who should work out a plan for their integration? What would you do? In a few words.
It's simple when you move to another country you integrate I do not say that it is not always easy, but it is a choice that must be accepted

Marine Le Pen kicked the douchebag Emmanuel Macron's ass! Very similar to the last US election. The MSM attacks Le Pen because she supports....wait for it...France! Similarly the MSM attacks The Donald because he supports the USA!

Le Pen!
Le Pen!
Le Pen!
Le Pen!

Make France great again. Get the savages the fuck out.

The interpreters translating live action made it pretty funny.

All War Zones Are Free-Fire Zones

If elected, I hope she uses a nuke to turn any large concentration of ISIS in Libya into French toast.

Make France great again.
LOL, what do you mean "again"?

France the whipping boy for the Romans, the English and the Germans, but who knows maybe the next guy/gal they put in charge will find somebody new to kick their French asses, just for a change of pace. :D
Egorger Vos Fils!

That's a Chickenhawk take, covering up for the gutless sissyboy sons of the Republican Party. To the French, GI Joe has always been Johnny Come Lately. They took the first hit in 1914 and 1940, against Communists in Vietnam in the 50s and jihadists in Algeria in the 60s. They also got massacred in Lebanon where for once, the USA was there with them.

How many Muslims according to your own experience perceive themselves as Muslims first and only then as the French?
I would say a large percentage because they are just very different from the French and French culture
So, what do you propose to do with them? Integrate? Then how? Deport? Then where?
They are in France, so integration, but some places in France it is impossible the non-rights areas.
And what steps would you take in such direction? Let’s imagine that you are the person who should work out a plan for their integration? What would you do? In a few words.
It's simple when you move to another country you integrate I do not say that it is not always easy, but it is a choice that must be accepted
Well, it is not actually a plan.:wink_2:

The problem is that they don’t want to make this choice. I mean they want to live in the Western societies not only keeping their habits and customs, but also wanting their customs to be accepted by others.

When speaking with supporters of – I don’t know how to call them properly – right-wing or nationalistic or patriotic or something like that politicians, I want to understand what in their views should be a way to deal with immigrants or their descendants who don’t want to be a part of the society they live in while wanting to live in this society. And I have never heard anything worth attention. And it looks like Le Pen offers nothing except slogans. Another bright wrapper hollow inside.

The problem is that they don’t want to make this choice. I mean they want to live in the Western societies not only keeping their habits and customs, but also wanting their customs to be accepted by others.

When speaking with supporters of – I don’t know how to call them properly – right-wing or nationalistic or patriotic or something like that politicians, I want to understand what in their views should be a way to deal with immigrants or their descendants who don’t want to be a part of the society they live in while wanting to live in this society. And I have never heard anything worth attention. And it looks like Le Pen offers nothing except slogans. Another bright wrapper hollow inside.
There are too many abuses, we give and still give, there are how many Frenchmen ? who live in the street and during that time the government makes of the social.
As for Marine we do not know if it's just slogans, his party has never ruled, but it can not be worse than what we've had so far

There are too many abuses, we give and still give, there are how many Frenchmen ? who live in the street and during that time the government makes of the social.
As for Marine we do not know if it's just slogans, his party has never ruled, but it can not be worse than what we've had so far
It is not all about Le Pen, actually. It is strange for me how people talking about immigrants to be one of the main issues and being asked what they expect to be done with this issue can say virtually nothing. All they hope is a politician whom they call a patriot, anti-globalist, anti-bankster and other meaningless stuff will get out a magic wand from his/her pocket and resolve all their problems with little expense.

Well, it is late over here. Good night.

It is not all about Le Pen, actually. It is strange for me how people talking about immigrants to be one of the main issues and being asked what they expect to be done with this issue can say virtually nothing. All they hope is a politician whom they call a patriot, anti-globalist, anti-bankster and other meaningless stuff will get out a magic wand from his/her pocket and resolve all their problems with little expense.

Good night to you then I answer your questions the best I can sir, it is not me who can change what it is but the voters who want change but do nothing in return, Americans are inteliigent they Have elected Trump good riddance to Obama and Hillary, in France is not the same

Make France great again.

France the whipping boy for the Romans, the English and the Germans, but who knows maybe the next guy/gal they put in charge will find somebody new to kick their French asses, just for a change of pace. :D
Egorger Vos Fils!

That's a Chickenhawk take, covering up for the gutless sissyboy sons of the Republican Party. To the French, GI Joe has always been Johnny Come Lately. They took the first hit in 1914 and 1940, against Communists in Vietnam in the 50s and jihadists in Algeria in the 60s. They also got massacred in Lebanon where for once, the USA was there with them.

They've voted with the U.S. more times than our other ally has on the Security Council for many years, for one; they were also the main nuclear deterrent in Europe against the Soviets and the Warsaw Pact throughout the Cold War, they had their own nuclear policy, and they currently went into Mali also; they may wait til their backs are to the wall, but they push back.

If LePen wins, it's gonna be proof that the Russians have figured out the formula for messing with elections.

36 hours before the election, and just 4 min before midnight (media blackout time for the election), Russian hackers leaked a whole bunch of emails that they had hacked from Macron's campaign. Macron released a statement saying that while many of the emails that were released are real, there are emails mixed in with the real ones that are false and were put there to feed a false narrative.

And the really bad thing is, they were released, but because of the media blackout, nobody in the press is allowed to refute any of these emails.

Yep...............Russia seems to have figured out how to manipulate elections.

If LePen wins, it's gonna be proof that the Russians have figured out the formula for messing with elections.

36 hours before the election, and just 4 min before midnight (media blackout time for the election), Russian hackers leaked a whole bunch of emails that they had hacked from Macron's campaign. Macron released a statement saying that while many of the emails that were released are real, there are emails mixed in with the real ones that are false and were put there to feed a false narrative.

And the really bad thing is, they were released, but because of the media blackout, nobody in the press is allowed to refute any of these emails.

Why would Russia want to help the people they are accused of helping? Macron and Hillary's bribery and blackmail must be a minimum of two meters thick each. About the only thing that might be missing from the files is them in bed with a child prostitute. Why would Russia turn against such bought and paid for intelligence assets as Hillary and Macron?

Why would Russia want to help the people they are accused of helping? Macron and Hillary's bribery and blackmail must be a minimum of two meters thick each. About the only thing that might be missing from the files is them in bed with a child prostitute. Why would Russia turn against such bought and paid for intelligence assets as Hillary and Macron?

It's fake news; they will still be posting this a year from now, despite there being zero evidence for it just like the crap about Trump they keep spewing.

Vive Charles Martel!

Take back Algerian oil as reparations. That will cover the expense of deporting all Muslims.

Make France great again.

Egorger Vos Fils!

Yeah the French have a unique talent for getting massacred....

The only thing worse than having enemies is having France as an ally.

Forum List

Back