Anyone See the Diverse Panel on Hannity to Discuss the Contraceptives Debacle?

Look I get it. You're my little puppy and you follow my every thread just to find something to disagree with. It's cute. Thank you.
But when you get off the betchwagon and are actually take a lok at the lighter side of life, you'll see that all I was laughing about was that Hannity's casting crew picked all men. What a screwup! Funny haha! NM.

You may now go back to stomping your little feeties. My apologies for being so far under your skin, you just can't let go.

Hey let's change this! Wanna be BFF's?!?!? :cheers2:

C'monnnnn.... You can do it.... Gimme a kiss on the cheek! :eusa_angel:

isn't it time for you to get off your mommy and daddies computer?

Wait. Does this mean you won't be my Valentine? C'mon Steffy. Join me and CaliGirl in a group hug! :huddle:

My apologies if I just don't take this place or all the weird anger here as seriously as some would like me to. I mean seriously, do you really think anything you post here makes some kind of difference? That you actually influence others with those little tantrums and petty insults? Nah.
I've learned some things here from both Conservs and Libs but angry little girlies influence nothing and no one. Maybe that's why they're so angry?
Oh and sweetheart, it would be "daddy's" not "daddies", which of course, refers to more than one daddy. I'm a helper! I'm here to help you. It's what I do. I help. :eusa_angel:

I find it rather remarkable that you think emotions are readable on a message board. I don't post in anger. I don't really do 'anger' much... If you want to create emotions for others, that's fine, but it really isn't very bright.

And... for the record.... there is a 'no family rule' on this board. So you might want to refrain from dragging other posters fathers into your bullshit. Mmmk?

I did. Love the spin but okay HOW was the 1st amendment being trampled? By ordering WHAT be included in health plans?

(Clue: It wasn't turtles. There was no recent presidential announcement that turrtles be provided for free in health care plans. At least I don't think there was! WAS it about turtles???):lol:

Who has the RIGHT to ORDER anything? you don't mind living under a dictatorship?
And your laughing at our rights being trampled on is, scary

Government overreaching into every facet of our lives, is what it is politely being called and this is the face of the machine directing it.

imagesCA09GR0F.jpg

I want our next president to believe what a great president, once said, and delivered upon:

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan

imagesCACXA4UL.jpg

how much Fox/oxyRush kool-aid :booze: do you drink per day?

isn't it time for you to get off your mommy and daddies computer?

Wait. Does this mean you won't be my Valentine? C'mon Steffy. Join me and CaliGirl in a group hug! :huddle:

My apologies if I just don't take this place or all the weird anger here as seriously as some would like me to. I mean seriously, do you really think anything you post here makes some kind of difference? That you actually influence others with those little tantrums and petty insults? Nah.
I've learned some things here from both Conservs and Libs but angry little girlies influence nothing and no one. Maybe that's why they're so angry?
Oh and sweetheart, it would be "daddy's" not "daddies", which of course, refers to more than one daddy. I'm a helper! I'm here to help you. It's what I do. I help. :eusa_angel:

I find it rather remarkable that you think emotions are readable on a message board. I don't post in anger. I don't really do 'anger' much... If you want to create emotions for others, that's fine, but it really isn't very bright.

And... for the record.... there is a 'no family rule' on this board. So you might want to refrain from dragging other posters fathers into your bullshit. Mmmk?

ummm...looks like steffie did that.

idiot

Yes it was very diverse discussion panel of regular guys. There was a man there who wasn't even particularly religious. And a priest. And a pastor who seemed like a
really nice guy. And a Jewish guy. And a Baptist guy. And a Methodist
guy...
One made the easily predicted "Hitler Reference" (because you know,
offering bc as part of a health benefit package equates to shooting
people in the streets).
One was "ready to die if they come for me". Overreact much? Why would "they" come for him?
Yup. The group of men he gathered to discuss women's contraceptives was indeed very diverse.

I usually watch Hannity, every Monday he has on liberal Bob Beckel as a guest, he almost always has liberals on as guests on his panel. While yes, Hannity is slanted to the right, please keep in mind there is a real good reason for this. That being if the other media was doing a fair and balanced, objective job; there would be no Sean Hannity, or even Rush Limbaugh for that matter.

You can complain about this guest panel all you want, but the left-wing media has created the Hannity's and Limbaughs due to people seeking an alternative view as opposed to the biased views consistently put forth by ABC, CBC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC the NY Times and many other media outlets.

Why is it that every time there are womens issue, the above mentioned media always seek out the radical leftist group known as NOW? NOW is a group that believes if a woman does not have the letter D in front of their name, they don't count as a woman. When was the last time you saw ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC or any of that media seek out the opinon of Concerned Women For America? Haven't heard of them, there is a good reason for that, the don't meet the left-wing media's agenda, so they don't get any coverage. So, when you complain about how FOX and Hannity, lean to the right and Hannity did what he did, you might want to go back and look at the reason they do, and why they are so popular.

Dude, lighten. I watch Hannity once in a while. Obviously, he's slanted Right but so what? That's what his viewers want.
I was just joking about what a bad job they did by not getting a woman on the panel.

Forum List

Back