Anyone see Norquist on the daily show?

She is good. Did you notice his total inability to comprehend that an interviewer interrupted him? It's as if it had never happened to him before and he was too stunned to even react, I guess other people just let him go on and on about anything never contradicting him.

Note to rw's - DO NOT WATCH THE CLIP. Its hysterically funny, Stewart is surprisingly intellectual and Grover looks like a complete fool. You wouldn't like it at all.

Its true that he said he wrote it when he was twelve years old and its true that Samantha Bee OWNED his fat behind by the time they were half-way through it.

Grover made the same mistake as the rw's here are making - He ASSSumed that since it was comedy, it would be lightweight and he could ace it. He looked confused when he realized he had just been nailed to the wall.

One note about the ridiculous "pledge" he got the pubs to sign - its only binding if raising taxes of the 1%. If they're wanting to raise taxes on the rest of us, the "pledge" automatically become null and void.

Yes, they're paid to make people look stupid. It's Comedy Central.

Like I said before, she didn't ask him many serious questions.

I would have responded by expanding on her questions. Best way to stump a comedian is be funnier than they are.

Course they would have edited it out.
They make themselves look foolish, and the Daily Show just shows them doing it.

Forum List

Back