Anyone see Norquist on the daily show?

The only people less intelligent than Norquist are the people that blindly follow him. As in the whole of the GOP.

This kind of obedience to a lobbyist is mystifying to me. It's almost like he has the client list for every callgirl service in Washington.

What's "The Daily Show?"

The biggest mistake Norquist will make in his entire career unless he does something stupider later.

OMG.... that's just stupid. It's an abysmally unfunny spoof of a real news show that aside from some far-left nutbars, is rarely watched.

He said that yes, he wrote it in seventh grade and answered a number of follow-ups. This tax pledge that the GOP is staking their careers on was written by a twelve year-old boy, he said it, he verified it, now live with it. It's also the funniest piece of political trivia I have heard in a while.

ah

the daily show, bill maher, colbert, pmsnbc , rolling stone and mother jones...

inquiring kiddies want to know, those intellectual blue state elites

What's "The Daily Show?"

it is a satirical political news show from comedy central with comedian jon stewart that tends to be left leaning.

thedailyshow.com

i enjoy it immensely after reading all the political stupidity of the day.

He's a comedian? Well then... who gives a fuck what he thinks.

Sounds like someone would rather gripe than click a link. Do you have an opinion on Grover the lobbyist and his pledge or not?

it is a satirical political news show from comedy central with comedian jon stewart that tends to be left leaning.

thedailyshow.com

i enjoy it immensely after reading all the political stupidity of the day.

He's a comedian? Well then... who gives a fuck what he thinks.

Sounds like someone would rather gripe than click a link. Do you have an opinion on Grover the lobbyist and his pledge or not?

No, I'll let you do all the mindless obsessing.

Apparently his tax pledge was conceived and written by him in the seventh grade. Samantha Bee destroyed his lobbyist ass. If he is so smart why the hell did he agree to let the daily show have an interview? It makes me LOL that the gridlock in Washington is all because some 12 year-old thought it would be a good idea.

The Daily Show's Samantha Bee Demolishes Grover Norquist | Video Cafe

I been saying the tax thing is faith based with no conclusive proof of success.
And the depression and this recession would seem indicate the opposite.

Forum List

Back